Monday, February 22, 2010

The Prologue... where it all started

Decided I should probably load all of the chapter on here just in case ;)

ROLOGUE

"How did I get here?" I asked myself as I stood alone reflecting on what had happened in the last year. I was just realizing, ok maybe not just, but I was realizing that I was not the same person I was a year ago. I have no regrets, none at all, after all they'd brought me to this point. Happier and more complete than I've ever felt in my entire life.

I had a good life before, shit who am I kidding a great life but I was still always missing something. I had no idea what it was exactly but I still knew it back then. This girl, this woman had such a profound effect on me, she had turned into my whole life, my whole existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment