Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 4... we hear from Bella finally.

Chapter 4... she's not the average Bella that's for sure. I love a strong confident woman and that's exactly what my Bella is.

Chapter 4

Bella POV

So how do I start this? Hi my name is Isabella Marie Swan. Wow that sounds cheesy. I guess I could just get right into it huh. I'm an orphan, well sort of. My Aunt Esme and Uncle Carlisle took me in when my parents died. I was four when it happened so I don't remember too much about them but Esme tells me there were wonderful people.

I was sent to live with my aunt and uncle, my aunt was my mother's only sister. They have one child of their own, Rosalie, she's two years older than me so we got along pretty good growing up. I was more into books and studying than boys and socializing like Rosalie, but we were close, like sisters.

Uncle Carlisle runs a prestigious law firm in Seattle" Cullen, McCarty and Swan". Started a long time ago by his father Aro Cullen, Royce McCarty, and my grandfather Charles Swan Senior. I never wanted to be part of the firm; I wanted to make my own way. Growing up a pseudo Cullen I was given everything I ever wanted, I promised myself that I would make my own way when I was older.

I am 29 and the CEO of my own company, Lion and Lamb Lingerie, it's hugely successful and I'm very proud of my achievement. We have stores all over the world, London, Paris, and New York just to name a few and a largely circulated magazine. My home base is in Seattle, it's just where I choose to keep it for the time being. I went to Harvard Business School and graduated with honors of course. I had graduated high school two years early; I was bored with high school and wanted to just get on with my life. When my parents died they left me with quite the inheritance so it was nice to be able to go to school and not worry about the cost. I've been very fortunate when it comes to money. I get the things I want with very little worry. It's nice to be able to provide for myself completely, not needing anyone at all. I've stopped using my inheritance all together, there's no need anymore.

I don't have a husband, fiancée, or boyfriend. I don't really even date all that much. Rosalie was raised from the very beginning to marry well. That's all she has; well and her looks, that's what she was taught by her mother. I couldn't bring myself to think that way, Esme encouraged me to marry well but I was more concentrated on building and running my business from the ground up. I didn't want a man to dictate my every move or my life to be run by him. I wanted to be independent and successful in my own right.

I have a very open opinion about sex. I enjoy sex and enjoy having it often. Some people would call me promiscuous but I choose not to think of it that way. I choose to think it's me not settling for being alone. Who says you can't be alone publicly and have sex privately? I agree strongly with the private part, I keep my private life private. I don't broadcast to everyone that I enjoy a casual fuck. I don't even tell my sister or my family, they wouldn't understand. Rosalie is very conservative when it comes to that, I've heard from Emmett just how conservative. Not by choice mind you, I don't like hearing about their sex life but Emmett needed someone to talk to so I listened...

Flashback:

I was sitting in my office working on paperwork and Emmett walked in.

"Hey Bell!" he said happily. His wedding was only weeks away so he was ecstatic.

"Hey Em," I responded. "What are you doing here?" Did we have lunch plans and I forgot?

"Just wanted to see my best friend, what's so wrong with that?" He was hiding something I could tell.

"Cut to the chase Em, what's on your mind?" I was blunt, Emmett liked that about me.

"Sex." Emmett could be blunt too. But this I didn't know for sure if I wanted to hear.

"Gross Em," I was grossed out, I knew where this was leading. "I don't want to hear about you and Rosalie's sexual escapades."

"Escapades? Yeah right!" He frowned. I hated when Emmett frowned, he looked like a big sad teddy bear that nobody loved.

"Alright Em, spill but please spare me the details." I was going to be there for him. That's what friends did.

"Rosalie is... gosh I don't know. She's boring in bed. There I said it." He looked like someone ran over his new puppy.

"Aww Em. I don't know what to say. She doesn't really talk to me about that kind of stuff. So I don't know how I can help." I was hoping this would be over soon.

"Yeah I know you can't really help but I just had to tell someone. Do you think she'll change once we're married?" He was hopeful. I had to admire his spirit.

"Maybe Em. But maybe not. Have you talked to her about this?"

"No way. I couldn't do that. She'd kill me. She thinks it's great. Which it is. Don't get me wrong but I could use a little variety." He went there. I was hoping he wouldn't but he did.

"Yeah sorry Em, I don't know what to tell you." I didn't know what else to say.

"Miss Swan." The sound of my assistant voice brought me back to the present. "Mr. Hale is here to see you."

"Ok James send him in." I responded. Jasper Hale is my CFO and one of my best friends as well. We went to college together and I hired him when I was getting my company up and running. He's been with me ever since. My right-hand man if you will.

"Hello Bella." Jasper had a huge smile on his face. I was looking forward to some good news.

"Hello Jasper. Tell me you have some good news?" He'd been working on a merger for me. Trying to get rid of our only competition, Volturi 's Secret.

"I do. The Volturi people have agreed to your terms. The deal should close be closed by the end of the month." That was exactly the news I was hoping for.

"That's fantastic Jasper. What would I do without you?" I shook his hand, my way of thanking him at work. We'd hug later I'm sure but we had to keep it professional at work.

"Suffer at being a millionaire instead of a billionaire." He laughed.

"We'll have to celebrate. What are you and Alice doing for dinner?" I said laughing at his response. He truly knew how to make me smile.

Alice was Jasper's wife and also my Chief of Design. She had fabulous taste and made the most beautiful lingerie. From sweet and innocent to hot and sexy, she could do it all. She was my secret weapon! She was also wonderful at dressing me for the various functions I was requested to attend, as a favor to Jasper. Alice and I weren't close but I hoped we would be one day.

"Sounds great Bella." He seemed upbeat about something. "Why don't we make it a double affair? Alice's wants to celebrate with her best friend for her birthday." He added.

"It's Alice's birthday?" I asked wondering if I'd forgotten. "I thought it wasn't till next week?"

"It isn't but her best friend has to go out of town next week so she wants to celebrate beforehand." He explained. "Care to join us?"

"Sure, sounds great. How about my regular table at Maximilien's? They always treat us so well there." I knew it was one of Alice's favorite places and I always had a standing reservation on a Friday night for clients.

"Sounds fantastic Bella. Alice will be so excited. Seven o'clock sound good?" He was pleased that I thought of Alice and that pleased me.

"Yes. I'll have James makes the arrangements." I was excited to see Alice. It would be a fun night.

"Great, I'll go tell Alice the news and we'll see you later tonight." He kissed me on the cheek and walked out.

"James," I pushed the button on my call box. "Can you come in here please?" James was a good assistant, he always took care of what I needed. He was very attentive, friendly, and gorgeous; too bad he was queer as a three dollar bill.

"Yes Miss Swan." He walked through the door. "What can I do for you?"

"I need you to call Maximilien's," I spoke quickly; I knew he could keep up. "I need my table for four, at seven o'clock. Please arrange for flowers and a birthday cake as well. It's Alice Hale's birthday and we're celebrating early." There was no need to repeat myself, James was very thorough.

"Yes Miss Swan, I'll take care of everything. Anything else?" He responded quickly.

"No James that will be all. Get everything taken care of for tonight and you can go for the day." He always did a good job. I rarely had any complaints. "Tell Laurent hello and have a great weekend."

"No problem whatsoever Miss Swan. I'll get it done immediately." He responded cheerfully. "You have a great weekend too. See you Monday."

"Thank you James. See you on Monday." I cordially responded back. He turned around, walked out and shut the door behind him.

After James had left, I thought to myself what I should get Alice for her birthday. It hit me almost immediately and I made a phone call to my favorite jeweler downtown. I gave him my request and told him I would pick it up after work. I was a very loyal customer and always taken care of.

I finished the rest of my day with no interruptions and quite productively I might add. I finished going over the new summer catalog plan which I was scheduled to model for, signed some acquisitions and put Jasper's raise paperwork through. He had earned his raise with this merger he'd been working on it for months. Volturi's Secret was my last competition; they had some beautiful designs and great people working there. I wanted them to be mine so Jasper had made that happen. I was truly excited about the up-coming merger. He wasn't expecting the raise but I knew it would be a great surprise. He and Alice wanted to start trying to have a baby so this would give them that extra push I thought. He wanted to make sure the company was taken care of before Alice had to leave. This merger would insure that, and for that I was grateful.

When I had finished my work, I let my mind wander a bit. I found myself thinking about the wedding and my first encounter with Edward. I also thought about the first time I saw him...

Flashback:

It was the night before Rosalie's wedding and I was picking her up at Emmett's in the limo for some major girl fun in the city. She was inside saying her goodbyes to Emmett, taking forever as always. I kept reminding myself not to get irritated, they were in love and getting married tomorrow. Might not be what I wanted out of life, but my sister was happy.

That's when I got the first glimpse of him; he was standing outside getting some air, probably not enjoying the gross display of affection between Rosalie and Emmett as much as I was. He was gorgeous, I knew from Rosalie who he was. It was Edward, Emmett "Best Man". He had breath-taking green eyes, and was truly magnificent looking when he ran his hands through his copper colored hair. I wanted to know what it would be like to run my fingers through it in a fit of passion. Yes I was already planning on it. I was warned by Rosalie to stay away from him because he was a womanizer, my kind of guy, I could have fun and not worry about attachments.

Rosalie finally pulled herself away from Emmett and we drove into the city. As the "Maid of Honor", it was my duty to give Rosalie a proper send off. I decided to go with the typical send-off and hit the strip club in the city. We pulled up to Dazzle and went inside. I had arranged for a private room and some private entertainment for Rosalie and the rest of her girlfriends. A few friends of mine worked here and promised to treat Rosalie right. I told them that it wasn't necessary to give her the royal treatment because I knew she wouldn't be into it. The night wasn't really what I was hoping for but I controlled myself for the sake of appearances with Rosalie. I could very easily of disappeared at the strip club and had a little fun of my own but I didn't feel like answering any questions from Rosalie, so I behaved myself.

Rosalie was staying the night with me at my loft so I had to postpone my visitor plans for the evening. After pouring Rosalie into bed after she had way too much to drink of course. I went to my bedroom completely frustrated and needing some sort of release. I climbed in underneath my red silk sheets on my king-sized bed and thought about the green-eyed god from earlier tonight. I remembered the line of his jaw and especially the way his hands moved through his copper hair. I thought about his long fingers and that gorgeous mouth. As I thought of these things I began to touch myself, first lightly and then harder when I started to concentrate on the details of Edward. I put two fingers inside of my wet cunt, stroking faster and faster, knowing exactly what to do to make myself come. I licked my fingers and rubbed my clit vigorously, enjoying it immensely. I was close and I thought about seeing Edward the next time and what I longed to do to him, what I longed for him to do to me. I came and moaned quietly, not wanting to wake my sleeping sister in the next room.

"Ohh Edward, I do hope you live up to your reputation." I thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning flew by like no other. It was almost time; we were finised getting ready in the suite my aunt had rented for the bridal party. Rosalie's wedding was at The Edgewater Hotel, it was the perfect venue in Seattle. It was the only waterfront hotel and had a view of majestic mountains, glistening water, and velvety pink sunsets just outside the banquet hall windows. I had to admit, it was beautiful and the perfect setting if one wanted to get married.

I stood on the altar watching my sister take her vows and let my gaze rest on Edward. He look unbelievably sexy in his tux, rented no doubt but unbelievably sexy nonetheless. He caught my gaze, our eyes met and I saw his piercing green eyes once again. I couldn't help but wink at him and he winked back. "You're hot," I mouthed as my sister took her vows. I wish I could say I was surprised when he mouthed back "You are too," but I wasn't. His reputation preceded him I couldn't help but eye him the rest of the ceremony.

I was eating a strawberry during the reception and noticed Edward staring at me. He seemed to wince when I wrapped my lips around the tip of the berry. As I sucked the juice out of it, I knew I was making him hard just watching me and wanting me to do the same thing to his cock. I kept my distance, not wanting him to know that I knew about his reputation. It was more fun this way, making him think he had no chance whatsoever. I couldn't help every now and then to show my interest even if just for a second, I knew he was standing there fully erect wanting me.

The Emcee played Rosalie and Emmett's song and asked us all to join them on the dance floor. I decided this would be the perfect time to convey my interest to Edward. I approached and he reached out his hand, I nonchalantly linked mine to it and we took the floor.

"You must be Edward." I spoke first, thinking I would start because I got the feeling he wouldn't.

"I am," he responded. "You must be Isabella." He knew who I was but didn't know anything about me, I was sure of it.

"Call me Bella," I requested. As we danced I pressed my body into his and could feel the effect I was having on him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Bella." He responded, lightly caressing the nape of my neck with the tip of his finger. I couldn't help but shiver I wasn't expecting his touch so soon.

"This feels so good," I whispered lightly in his ear.

"Yeah, it does," he agreed. I could feel on hand on my lower back and the other was slowly starting to move to my ass.

"You know what would feel better?" I said making a point to grind my crotch into his.

"Yeah, what?" he asked. I wasn't sure how he would take what I wanted from him. He didn't know anything about me and I didn't want him to think any less of me for some reason.

"Let's fuck," I whispered. Deciding to be bold and not being able to contain my lust for him any longer. He was quiet for quite some time and I almost thought he hadn't heard me, and then I noticed my aunt and uncle dancing towards Edward and I.

"Sure." he finally answered. Sure? What was that supposed to mean. Was he not interested.

"Having fun?" my uncle asked as he spun my aunt around.

"Lots," Edward responded. "What a wonderful wedding you've thrown. And you have such beautiful daughters." Did I make Edward nervous? Was he rambling? I wasn't surprised that he didn't know Carlisle wasn't my father not many people did.

"Thanks," Carlisle responded. "You can thank my wife for that."

Edward nodded in agreement and when my aunt and uncle were far enough away I leaned up and whispered in Edward's ear, "The fuck offer is still on the table, unless you're not interested?" I made it a point to lightly graze my lips on the edge of his earlobe and I could feel his reaction.

He didn't respond right away and I begun to think that I was too forward with him. Even after hearing about his reputation from Emmett and Rosalie maybe he even had limits to his promiscuity. Maybe Emmett had told him to stay away from me. Edward's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"You want to do it right here?" he asked. Nice I loved how daring he was but this was hardly the place for public acts of such nature.

"No silly," I responded giving him a little nudge. He seemed disappointed.

"Then maybe we should hook up later?" he asked. I couldn't help but let the smile leave my thoughts as I pondered how to show him I wanted him right then and there.

"Why don't we go to the room we rented for the bridal party," I couldn't help but blush, this man had such an effect on me. "No one is using it anymore." I lightly grazed his already hard member which I could feel just under his tux.

"Quick thinking," he said excitedly. "I like that." Then he lightly patted me playfully on the ass. This was going to fun, I could already tell.

We left the banquet hall and made our way back to the room where we had gotten ready earlier which I had a key for. It was empty. Edward closed the door behind us and pinned me up against the wall pinching my already hard nipples through my dress. I was finally seeing the Edward I'd heard so much about. He was definitely interested in a fuck.

He pushed me back towards the vanity brushing everything off with one hand and lifting me onto it with the other. He kissed me from my ears to my neck then finally reached my lips. Our mouths met and I felt an instant spark and I couldn't hold back any longer. He kissed me once lightly then his tongue lightly grazed my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave instantly. While we kissed I could feel Edward messing with my dress. I could tell he was getting frustrated but I wasn't about to make it easy for him so I let him continue.

"Can you help me out?" he asked finally giving up on unhooking my dress.

"Don't worry, I'm not wearing panties," I responded, slowly lifting my dress to show him I was indeed wanting a fuck. I could've sworn I saw he mouth slightly drop in the realization that I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

He slowly lowered him face between my legs and my heart raced with anticipation. His mouth lingered on my inner thigh before he dove in. He slipped his tongue gradually over my clit and I couldn't help but moan and beg him to suck me. He buried his face in my pussy flicking his tongue on my clit as I moved my twat closer and closer to his mouth. When his tongue went deeper I yanked his hair and cried out, "Oh yeah, eat my pussy!" He sucked harder and faster and I knew he was answering my request.

"Oh God," I screamed my entire body shuddering.

He paused for a second, waiting for me to catch my breath. It didn't take long before I reached down between us undoing his belt and pants with one hand. I shoved his cock into my drenched twat, and he thrust deep inside filling every inch of my wet box.

"Fuck me!" I screamed, knowing exactly what I wanted."Hard!"

He moved his hips at a perfect pace hitting my clit every time. I licked and sucked his nipples. Enjoying every inch of what he was giving me.

I started to go crazy at what he was doing. I bit his neck lightly and whined. Once again I had come and was grateful that I had made up my mind last night that I would proposition Edward. I shoved his cock back into my pussy pushing my body more forcefully with his. I wanted him to come, he deserved to come after making me come twice like that.

"Come for me, big boy!" I demanded. I squeezed and stroked his balls as he continued to move in and out of me. "You know you want to." I said staring straight into his deep green eyes licking my lips at the mere thought of his come. He pulled his dick out of my pussy and shot his load all over my exposed flesh.

"That's what I'm talking about," I groaned not being able to resist dipping my finger in for a little taste. I loved the taste of come, I was a swallower once I got to know someone but I had to know if his was as sweet as I thought it would be. He didn't disappoint; it was so sweet, I couldn't wait until I could swallow all he had to offer.

As he collapsed on top of me I breathed in the scent of his hair and our sex. I hoped to see him again but wasn't going to say anything. I was a woman of few words when it came to post sexual contact.

"Wow," quietly escaped Edward's sweet lips and I knew he was not one for talking either. I definitely wanted to see him again but how to let him know discretely as possible. I slipped into the bathroom to clean myself up, grabbing the hotel stationery on the way in.

I wasn't usually one to offer a second chance encounter but Edward was just too delicious not to. If it worked it worked if not his loss. I wrote "Let's Fuck Again 555-0130" in small writing and ripped the piece of paper from the pad.

I walked out the door and Edward was sitting where I had left him. When he slipped into the bathroom I slipped the paper into one of his pants pockets. The rest is up to him I thought to myself. He walked out of the bathroom a short time later and smiled a half grin that drove me insane. I thought about taking him right there but fought the urge in anticipation of what could happen later. It was also a good idea to get back before someone came looking for me. I smiled back and walked out the door, leaving him behind.

After I walked out the door. I stood outside for a second wondering when Edward would find my note and if he would call. For some strange reason I found myself hoping he would...

I left the office about five o'clock. I wanted to go home and freshen up after I picked Alice's gift up. I went down to the parking garage and got into my Vanquish. It was black, sleek and fast. It was one of my favorite cars to drive; I had two others I rarely drove. I left the parking garage and went to Tiffany's to pick up Alice's present. It was ready when I got there. Wrapped in lovely aqua blue packaging with a beautiful white bow, classic Tiffany's gift wrap. I drove straight home afterwards. I lived in a large loft, just blocks away from my office in the heart of Seattle. I liked the convenience of my place. It was home for now. I didn't picture living there forever but for now it was just what I needed.

After a quick shower. I changed into a simple black, mid-thigh Calvin Klein dress and black peep-toe platform Christian Louboutin I wore our latest collection; black and lacey was my favorite. I loved the feel of brand new lingerie; I picked up a set almost every week. I left my hair down; my favorite way to wear it after a long day at work. I always wore very little makeup, just mascara and lip gloss. I was more of a natural beauty, always had been. I had a semi-healthy diet and a great work out regimen. I was in the public eye a lot and had to keep up on my appearance. I always made it a point to be in at least one photo shoot for my catalog every year and that was coming up in a few months, so I was working extra hard these days.

I needed to do a few last minute things before leaving for the restaurant; I stuck a bottle of Chardonnay in the chiller. I knew a nice bottle of wine after going out would be perfect. I went out to the deck and turned the Jacuzzi on so it would be nice and warm by the time I returned. I wasn't planning on coming home alone if I could help it. I decided I would call Mike later on if need be; he was always available for a little fun. I was definitely in need of a little relaxation after the week I'd had. We never had plans, I would just call and he'd drop whatever he was doing and come over. I enjoyed the simple way our arrangement seemed to work out. I didn't want any strings and he was perfectly fine with that. I wasn't deciding on him for tonight but it was a strong possibility.

I grabbed my purse, keys, and locked the door on my way out. I was ready for a fun evening with friends and looking forward to what the night may bring.

I arrived at the restaurant before everyone else. Everything was perfect. James had done a great job once again. White lilies, Alice's favorite and a divine looking chocolate birthday. Guess I would have to skip my diet and work out extra hard tomorrow or tonight to burn the calories. I ordered a bottle of red and white, not knowing what my guests would prefer to drink. I relaxed enjoying a glass of red and waited for Jasper, Alice, and her friend to arrive.

I heard Jasper's voice and my eyes wandered to the entrance. I noticed Jasper, he waved and I waved back letting him know that I saw him. He removed his coat and I noticed Alice step through the door and do the same. Then I noticed our fourth, I saw those gorgeous green eyes and that copper colored hair. I couldn't help but take a deep breath as they stepped towards me. He looked just as surprised to see me as I was to see him.

He looked fantastic in classic black dress pants and a black button up shirt with his sleeves pushed up to his elbows. My eyes locked with his and he smiled that half grin that drove me insane. Tonight was going to be a very interesting night.

"Bella this is my best friend Edward." Alice spoke first. "Edward this is Jasper's best friend Bella."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Bella." Edward responded. Extending his hand towards me.

"Likewise, Edward is it?" I replied. Two can play at this game. As I placed my hand in his.

No comments:

Post a Comment