Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 9... breakfast, surprise visitor and a promise.

Chapter 9... sexy breakfast together, Emmett showing up unannounced and a promise of NO ONE ELSE. Decided they couldn't stay way from one another and didn't want to share.

Chapter 9
EPOV

What was happening to me? I had never felt like this before. Our trip to the grocery store was amazing; for the first time I felt like I was part of a couple. It was crazy for me to be thinking this; we hadn't seen each other that many times. Doing couple things wasn't my idea of a good time, sheesh I hadn't even really taken Bella out on a date.

A date, yeah right I didn't even know what one of those was; I didn't exactly take girls on dates. We'd always meet for a drink at a bar and then went to their place, sometimes before the first drink was completely consumed. Then after a fuck, I'd excuse myself and leave; making up any excuse that would get me out as fast as possible. Shoot I'd even brought Bella to my place, which I never did; I usually went to their place, it was easier to leave. I'd only taken someone to my place once or twice and it was always a pain in the ass to get rid of them. I was in no great rush to get rid of Bella.

The only regular I'd ever had was Tanya and that hadn't even been that long, for six months on and off we'd been sleeping with one another. We'd agreed to be each other's fuck buddy when the need was there. We did not have an attachment to each other; we could see anyone else we wanted. The only stipulation was that we only had unprotected sex with each other. If she slept with someone else she'd use protection and vice versa. I had broken that rule with Bella, several times; the first being at the wedding. I didn't have protection with me; I wasn't planning on fucking someone during the reception, maybe after but not during. Then again tonight; not only didn't we use protection but Bella asked me to come inside of her and I couldn't say no. Being able to feel her around me while I came was absolutely amazing. I'd never come in anyone before, not even Tanya.

I settled in the kitchen and started to make breakfast. Pulling out a cutting board and colander; I washed the vegetables and fruit the put the fruit on a plate so we could snack on it. Reaching for a knife I started to cut up the mushrooms and green peppers.

"Can I help?" Bella said stepping back into the kitchen and grabbing some grapes. She looked so beautiful, still wearing my clothes from the grocery store. I watched as she slipped a grape into her mouth; she'd bite the end off sucking the juice out and then pop the rest of it in her mouth. Catching me staring at her, she bit her lip and looked at me in return.

"Yeah sure," I replied, glad that she wanted to help; anything to have her to close to me. "Grab a bowl from that cupboard over there and start cracking the eggs."

"Ok , I can handle that," she said winking at me. "How many eggs should I crack?"

"I'd say eight," I said smiling at her. "I'm absolutely ravenous." Licking my lips while I eye fucked her so she'd know I wasn't just talking about breakfast.

"Me too," Bella replied biting her lower lip again.

She settled in beside me to crack the eggs into the bowl. Eventually I returned to chop the vegetables again after being distracted by Bella. My cock was hard as soon as she'd walked into the kitchen and it didn't help her standing so close to me, I wanted her so much again. Thoughts of our night together kept playing in my mind, and I wondered if I'd be pressing my luck by taking her right there in the kitchen

Bella quickly finished cracking the eggs and I was just about done with the vegetables. After pulling out the cheese and ham from the fridge, I grabbed the grater. She reached for it and I passed it along with the cheese. She smiled and started working again, we made a good team. Cutting open the ham I started to chop it up as well.

"This is going to be quite the omelet," Bella said. "I'm hungry and don't know if I can wait much longer," she finished turning towards me letting me know that she didn't mean just the food.

"Really," I said, as I reached up and cupped her cheek; she leaned into my hand and sighed contently closing her eyes for a split second. Bringing my other hand to touch behind her neck I pulled her into kiss me, slowly pressing my lips to hers. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she opened her mouth to mine deepening our kiss. She let out a moan as my tongue found hers. I savored the taste of her, imprinting it into my brain.

Enclosing my arms around her waist I continued to kiss her. Bella was delicious, not too sweet but just perfect. Reaching to pinch her nipples in between my fingers, earning a soft moan from her, she released her arms from around my neck. I lifted the shirt off of her and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Leaning down I took her already hard peak into my mouth and sucked it, while lightly pinching the other, then I switched. Bella reached for my shirt and I broke away from her beautiful breasts so she could remove it. Yanking the fabric from my body, I felt the material leave my chest, shoulders and then over my head. I immediately felt the warmth of Bella's breath against my chest, making my nipples pebble against her nakedness, feeling her ardor against me once again. We assaulted one another's lips again and Bella undid the elastic on my sweats; dropping them to my ankles, freeing my cock from its confinement.

"Ready for me already Edward?" She asked, sex dripping from her voice. "Here I thought I was going to have to get your attention," she winked at me then licked her lips. Bella dropped to her knees before I had a chance to respond. Quickly taking my cock into her mouth, licking and sucking until I felt it hit the back of her throat. Groaning I reached down to grasp Bella's hair. She looked up at me through her sexy eyelashes and winked at me. Naughty little minx! She continued to expertly devour my member until I couldn't take any more.

"Oh...Shit...Bella...I'm gonna...come," I said, barely being able to get the words out. She took me deeply into her throat one last time and that's all it took. Shuddering I came down the back of her throat and she swallowed every bit of it. She licked and sucked me until I was clean; she removed me from her mouth and stood back up. I kissed her immediately, tasting myself on her, not my favorite thing but sexy as hell. Reaching down I untied the shorts she was wearing; they immediately dropped to the ground.

"Are you ready for me Bella?" I said, sinking two fingers into her already wet pussy. "Or do you need convincing?" I kneeled down never breaking contact with her slick folds. I hitched one leg over my shoulder and dove in. I couldn't wait to taste her. I took her little bundle of nerves into my mouth and sucked gently; she moaned and thrust her hips towards my face. I continued to thrust two fingers into her curving them slightly toward her pelvic bone, searching for her g-spot.

"Fuck Edward!!" She screamed. Guess I must've found it. "Don't stop..." she said, clenching her teeth. "Almost there!"

"Wouldn't dream of it Bella," I said winking at her. "Come for me baby." Reattaching myself to her clit, I licked and sucked while continuing to move my fingers expertly inside of her; hitting her sweet spot every time. She moaned and bucked her hips, then I felt her walls start to clench around my fingers.

"Oh Fuck Edward." She moaned. "I'm coming." Her body shuddered and I continued until it stopped. I unhitched Bella's leg from my shoulder and stood up. I discarded my pants and leaned down to kiss her on the nose.

"Time for breakfast Bella, but don't bother putting your clothes back on. I fully intend to fuck your brains out as soon as we're done," I said, turning to get a pan out of the cupboard.

"No complaints here Edward," she responded. "But if I spill anything on myself you have to promise to lick it up." Smiling at me with a look in her eyes that showed me she wasn't joking.

"I think I can handle that," I said wiggling my eyebrows at her. Grabbing a couple pieces of bread I handed them to Bella, she turned around to pop them into the toaster while I started the omelets.

Nothing was said while we finished cooking breakfast; Bella just leaned against the counter watching me. I'm pretty sure she was checking out my ass while I was cooking, who could blame her though. I have a pretty sweet ass.

Bella and I sat at the counter and ate; both of us butt naked and stealing glances at one another. I'm pretty sure she didn't know I'd see her looking at me but I didn't hide that I was looking at her. She was too gorgeous to tear my eyes away. She'd take a bite and then lick the remainder off of her plump lips. I'd think about kissing her, dragging my tongue across her sweet lips until she'd allow me entrance...

We still hadn't talked about seeing each other again. I couldn't help but wonder if she wanted to see me again as much as I wanted to see her. Seeing her again after the wedding broke all of my rules; I wasn't really much one for repeats, but I'd make an exception for Bella. I already had.

I'd never done anything like this with a woman before. It was absolutely amazing to be able to sit in comfortable silence with a woman, not needing to speak or anything. You would think I'd find it awkward to sit in my kitchen, with a woman, naked and eat breakfast. It was way out of my comfort zone but with Bella, I was completely at ease.

I was brought out of my daze by a knock at the door. I had no idea who it could be, I wasn't expecting anyone. Bella's voice brought me further out of it.

"That is probably my assistant James," Bella said. "I asked him to bring me a change of clothes," she added. "No walk of shame for this girl," she winked at me. "I know you said no clothes but I really don't need James seeing me naked." She got up and grabbed the shirt and sweats I was wearing before. "Better hide anything you don't want James to see," she said. "Better yet, don't; he'll enjoy the show."

I got up and grabbed the basketball shorts Bella was wearing before and started to clean up the breakfast dishes. I heard small footsteps towards the door and then hushed voices.

"Thank you James." Bella said. "This should be perfect; I appreciate you doing this for me on your day off."

"No problem Miss Swan," a male voice said." Anything else I can do for you?" He asked. "A ride home perhaps?"

"No thank you James," she replied. "I have my car and I'm not quite done yet," she chuckled quietly. Smiling I thought about what I had promised her before we ate breakfast, fully intending to keep that promise.

"Okay Ma'am, see you on Monday then," he said.

"See you Monday James and thanks again," Bella replied shutting the door shortly after, I then heard Bella's footsteps get closer and then nothing. I turned around once again to see Bella naked leaning against the wall. She had one leg bent up and her eyes were once again full of lust.

"Ready to fuck my brains out Edward?" Bella said looking at me like I was a piece of meat. My cock immediately shot up and I was definitely ready for her.

"Indeed I am," I said smirking at her. Dropping my shorts I showed Bella that I was indeed ready for her.

"Indeed you are," Bella smirked.

Crossing the space between us in two large steps I grabbed Bella; lifting her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist giggling in my ear. Feeling her hot wetness against me, I pushed her up against the wall by the kitchen and assaulted her neck. Slowly I licked and sucked my way down to her breasts and took one of her nipples into my mouth. She moaned and thrust her lava core into me.

"Fuck me Edward, please," Bella whispered into my ear nibbling on it. "I want to feel you inside of me again."

That's all it took. I positioned myself at her entrance and sheathed myself in her in one quick thrust. She cried out and I groaned in response. As I continued to slam into her, Bella thrust her hips to match my every move. I carried her over to the end of the couch, never breaking contact. Laying her down I leaned down to capture Bella's lips with mine. She plunged her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. I started my thrusts once again, each one feeling deeper than the last. We broke our kiss and both gasped for air. Bella leaned her head back and I attacked her neck.

"Faster Edward." Bella moaned.

Straightening back up I pounded into Bella repeatedly as fast as I could. Bella's breathing started to get faster; I could tell I was hitting that spot once again. Her pussy started to clench around my cock and I could tell she was close. Wetting my thumb in my mouth I reached down and rubbed her swollen knot of flesh; a little soft and then harder until she screamed.

"Oh... shit... Edward... fuck!!" She screamed and thrashed around. Never resting I continued to push into Bella again and again until her orgasm ceased. I pulled out of her and pulled her up. I immediately took her lips to mine, pushing my tongue in her mouth. Only breaking away once again to catch my breath.

"Turn around Bella, bend over the couch," I commanded her. "I'm nowhere near finished with you yet."

She quickly turned around and bent over the couch. I teased her entrance, running my cock up and down her saturated pussy until I heard her whimper.

"More Edward," she whined. "You said I could have as much as I wanted."

"Patience Bella," I said. "Let me do this my way."

I raised my foot, placing it on the couch next to Bella's shoulder, and then I slowly entered her. I groaned at the tightness this position brought. She moaned enjoying it as much as I did. Slowly, I moved in and out of her enjoying every bit of the friction. Bella's legs started to shake and I could tell she was close once again.

"Come for me Bella," I said. " I want you to come for me again." I dropped my leg back to the ground and grasped her legs raising them up just a bit for a different angle. I slipped in again, this time feeling deeper than ever. She slightly lifted her ass a little bit more and I could feel her start to constrict, milking my cock. Shoving into her with everything I had, she bucked her hips and screamed out.

"Oh God!" She moaned. "Oh Edward." I pulled out of Bella silently enjoying my release. Leaning against Bella until both of us stopped shaking from our orgasm. I wasn't going to come inside Bella again until she let me; I couldn't help but want that again and soon.

"Fuck Bella," I sighed, finally separating myself from her. "You're going to be the death of me woman."

"What a way to go though?" She replied turning to chastely kiss my lips while raising her eyebrows. "Mind if I use your shower and get cleaned up?"

"No, not at all," I said. "You know where it is, help yourself." I found my basketball shorts once again and slipped them on.

I watched as Bella walked into my room to get cleaned up. Not being able to tear my eyes away from her perfect ass. I heard the water turn on in the bathroom and glanced at the clock, seven o'clock already wow. Where had the time gone? I walked into the kitchen to finish cleaning up.

I thought about the things I needed to do before my trip Wednesday to Portland. There was so much to do to get ready for my presentation with Mr. Stanley. I so wanted this to be the break I'd been looking for. Living day to day working for someone else was not for me, I wanted to be my own boss and make my own decisions.

A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts. I couldn't for the life of me think who it might be. Probably Bella's assistant again. Just then I heard the water shut off. Good she can deal with that guy again. Then it hit me...I knew who it was and he was not going to be happy when he saw Bella here. Emmett. Saturday. Basketball. Damnshitfuck. I'm dead.

BPOV( It's about time.)

I headed for the bathroom, grabbing my bag that James had brought by. I didn't want to call him to bring me something to change into but there was no way I was going to make my way home in last night's clothes. I wasn't ashamed by any means; my night with Edward was phenomenal to say the least. The way I felt when he made me come and the look on his face when he did. I thought about last night and letting him come inside me. I wanted that so bad; to feel him as he came, knowing that I was the one that did that. I didn't ever let anyone do that. I was always safe.

I never had unprotected sex with Mike; I didn't trust him at all. He begged me all of the time to let him feel me without anything, but I wasn't about to let him. Recently I had found out from a reliable source that I wasn't the only woman that he had been sleeping with, and that the others were less than fresh as I liked to put it. I wasn't mad, Mike could sleep with whomever he chose, I'm just not going to be part of it. We had no strings attached. I'd only had unprotected sex with one other person, my first boyfriend Jacob Black. It was both our first relationships, so I knew for certain that it was safe to be with him without protection. With Edward for some reason it was different, I wanted nothing in between myself and him. For the first time in my life I wanted to be bare for someone.

I was caught off guard at the grocery store, not prepared for all the affection he was showing me. I'd never been one for PDA, but with Edward I couldn't help it. Did he notice when I blushed after the stock boy saw us kissing? Stupid uncontrollable blush, I thought I'd gotten rid of that. I used to blush like a giddy little school girl all of the time but I made myself stop, I thought it to be a sign of weakness. Showing emotion is not the way to be successful and run your own company. What did it mean that Edward could get me to blush again, I hadn't blushed for years. Not since Jacob.

After we got back from the grocery store, I wanted Edward so bad. We had teased one another and flirted all through the store, it took everything I had not to take him in his Blazer. When we got back to his place it was game on. Being absolutely positive he wanted me again, but wasn't sure why he didn't just take me; I dropped a few more hints finally looked directly in his eyes. He got the hint that I wanted him, so I decided I would take him into my mouth as quickly as possible, and enjoy every inch of him!

I enjoyed the attention he gave me as well. When he told me that there were to be no clothes during breakfast, that was because he intended to "fuck my brains out" afterwards I went weak in the knees. Loving it when he took control, I was ecstatic to know he'd be doing it again. Usually, I was the one to be in control but I couldn't help but desire his control.

I'd never had breakfast naked with a man, heck I'd never had breakfast with a man. I wasn't one to stick around or invite them to do the same. I always faked a work emergency or whatever I had to do to get them to leave. For some reason I was so happy when Edward asked me to stay, someone offering to cook for me was another first. Breakfast was delicious, so was the view. He would glance at me during breakfast, probably thinking I didn't see him, but I did. Making it known that I was looking at him however, I never took my eyes off of him, he probably was thinking the same.

Who could blame me? After all we were sitting there naked thanks to his rule. He surely made good on his promise. Wow. Maybe he'd be interested in another repeat; I could use a new regular. Mike had been that for the past few months. I only called him when I didn't feel like the hassle of meeting someone else, and it was purely convenience. He was reliable and not bad in the sack. But Edward, he was so much better and I already craved him.

Stepping out of the shower I heard a loud booming voice coming from the other room.

"Damn Edward. It smells like a sexbomb went off in here," said the voice.

"Hey Emmett. How's it going?" Edward's voice.

Shit Emmett! What the hell is he doing here? Rosalie is going to kill me if she finds out. Or kill Edward because he would be blamed for corrupting me or some stupid shit like that.

"Good. You don't look ready to go play some hoops man," Emmett said. "You're not canceling on me are you?"

"No man," Edward said. "How about I meet you at the courts in about an hour?"

"Oh shit dude!" Emmett chuckled. "Do you have girl here?"

"Yeah man," Edward said. "She's just getting cleaned up."

"Cleaned up?" Emmett said sounding shocked. "You mean you didn't just kick her out like you usually do?"

"Shhhh man," Edward said. "She'll hear you."

"Sorry," Emmett said. "Just a little different for you," he continued laughing. "You usually fuck'em and then chuck'em."

"Yeah I know man," Edward again. "This one didn't want to leave," he continued. " I tried to get her to leave but she's just a little clingy." Nice cover Edward, get him to leave before he knows I'm here.

"Bummer man," Emmett said.

"Yeah, I'll have to figure out some way to ditch her," Edward replied. Touché! Sounded like Edward to me, I knew I was safe getting involved with him. He wouldn't form any attachment with me which was good because that was the last thing I needed.

"Alright man," Emmett replied. "I'll leave you to it then. See you on the court in about an hour?"

"Yep," Edward said. "See you soon."

The next thing I heard was the door shutting and pans being moved around in the kitchen once again. While I thought about how to approach this, I finished putting myself together. Do I pretend I didn't hear them talking or do I mention that I knew Emmett was here? Either way didn't really matter. Edward was hiding it from him and I was grateful for that. No way in hell did I want to hear any type of lecture from Rosalie.

Stepping out I saw Edward busily cleaning his kitchen. He caught me out of the corner of his eye and I smiled at him.

"Have a nice shower?" Edward asked. "You missed Emmett, I bet that would've been interesting." He smiled at me raising her eyebrows. Honesty, how refreshing. Here I thought he wouldn't even mention it and he just came out and told me.

"It was great," I replied. "Nah, Emmett is harmless. Rose is the one that bites." I giggled to myself. Edward continued to clean the kitchen and I walked into the living room to take a look around. There were some pictures on the wall I hadn't seen before and I immediately I recognized Alice.

"Wow, Alice looked adorable back then," I said towards the kitchen. Edward popped his head around the corner and smiled.

"Yeah, she was a live wire, even back then," he said. I continued to look at the rest of the photo's that were displayed in the living room. There were several I assumed that were of Edward when he was young with an older couple; I assumed they were his parents. His father looked just like him having the same beautiful green eyes.

I noticed a small keyboard in the corner, I walked towards it.

"Do you play?" I asked.

"Yeah," Edward responded from right behind me. I didn't even know he had left the kitchen. "My mother taught me when I was younger, that, and dancing."

"Well if your playing is as good as your dancing, I'd love to hear you play sometime," I said turning to look at him. Reaching down, he cupped my cheek and I leaned into his hand closing my eyes briefly. Just the slightest touch from Edward was like an electric current through my entire body. I didn't understand the affect this man had on me.

"I might be able to arrange that," he said leaning in to lightly kiss me on the forehead. "Play any instruments Bella?"

"Nope," I said popping the "p". "I don't have a musical bone in my body." As I looked up to wink at him Edward laughed and shook his head.

"You're too much Bella," he said. "But I like it." Smiling to let me know he was being sincere.

"Thanks Edward, you're not so bad yourself," I said grinning back; probably similar to the Cheshire cat I'm sure. I decided it was now or never; I was going to be the one to ask for a repeat.

"Not so bad myself huh?" Edward said looking away. "Does that mean you wouldn't object to seeing me again Bella?" He asked, beating me to the punch.

"I'd like that very much Edward," I responded nonchalantly. "Guess you better not lose my number this time." I peaked at him out of the corner of my eye.

"About that," he said turning to face me once again. "Honesty is really important to me Bella and I want to be completely honest with you. You may be angry with me but you have the right to know the truth."

"You didn't lose my number," I said already knowing the truth.

"You knew?" he asked looking surprised.

"Reading people is a large part of my job Edward," I said. "I'm not angry, just please don't ever lie to me again. It's a deal breaker with me. Like you, honesty is very important to me as well."

"I will never lie to you again Bella, I promise," he said looking directly into my eyes. "I wanted you so bad last night, it was the only thing I could think to do."

"Since we're both being honest here Edward, I owe you some as well," I said holding his gaze. "I wanted you as well; I was just fucking with you. I had every intention of going home with you or inviting you to my place."

"Your place huh?" he said staring at my lips. "Sounds intriguing."

"Then my place it is, next time," I said tilting my head to the side. "I can't wait to get you into my Jacuzzi."

"Jacuzzi, now that better be a promise," Edward said leaning closer to my lips. "Bella you better not be fucking with me this time."

"Trust me Edward," I said leaning closer as well. "You'll know when I'm fucking with you." As soon as the words left my mouth Edward had captured my lips with his. I swept my tongue across his bottom lip and he took it between his teeth. Involuntarily I moaned into his mouth and felt him shiver in response. We melted into one another, there was no end to him and no beginning to me; we were one in that moment. Breaking away to catch our breath, Edward lifted his head and backed away from me.

"As much as I'd love to continue this Bella," he said. "If I don't get to the basketball court soon, Emmett is going to come looking for me again."

"Fair enough," I said licking my lips. "To be continued another time then." I then leaned up and gave Edward a quick kiss on his lips. Turning to walk away, I didn't believe what had just happened at all; two people who never were meant to see one another again were planning to meet yet again.

"I'm going out of town on Wednesday," Edward said bringing me out of my daze. "I'd like to see you before I go." Walking over to the couch I started to gather my stuff; picking up the bag which had all of my things in it, along with my purse and keys. So soon? I thought to myself. Thinking how to go about this, knowing that Edward wasn't one to get attached I wasn't sure he just wanted to blow off some steam before leaving town.

"Sure, that should work," I responded walking toward the door. "Text me Tuesday and we can get together that night, if it still works for both of us," I said shrugging my shoulders. Then I opened his door, starting to step out.

"Will do," Edward said, slouching to lean against the door frame. Reaching towards me, he grabbed me by the back of the neck to pull me in for another kiss. The feeling of his soft magnificent lips against mine once again sent shivers down my spine, but this kiss felt different like he was trying to tell me something. Neither of us asked for permission to enter with our tongues, just knowing that's what we both wanted. Reaching up with my hand, I ran my fingers through his hair; eliciting a soft moan from Edward.

"See you soon Edward," I said after finally breaking away from our kiss. Placing one last chaste kiss on his lips, I stepped further outside.

"Soon Bella," he said taking my hand to kiss my knuckles. He turned to walk into the apartment and I turned to walk down the hall. Wondering if this was the way he treated every woman.

"Oh and Edward," I said turning to look at him once again. He turned to look at me, raising his eyebrows intent on listening to me.

"Yeah Bella," he said.

"No one else Edward," I said looking directly into his eyes.

"No one else Bella," he said repeating my words and nodding in agreement. I turned back around and walked towards the elevator, hearing his door close behind me.

Stepping into the elevator I pressed the "P" button for the parking garage. I took a step back and leaned against the wall. My emotions started to go a little overboard; why had I said that to him. Did I want him to know that I didn't have any intention of sleeping with anyone else? Or did I not want him to sleep with anyone? I didn't even think before the words came out, I just knew that I wanted to declare something or stake my claim in a way. By the time I reached the parking garage my head was spinning and I had no idea what I had done.

EPOV

I closed the door and thought, "Shit! What had I just agreed to?"

No comments:

Post a Comment