Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 3... the janitor's closet and Tanya.

Chapter 3... he promised to ring her bell again and that he did. After leaving Bella frustrated he stops by for a quickie with Tanya. I warned you all he was an asshole!

Chapter 3

As the reception continued, I unwillingly separated myself from Bella. She went in one direction toward her family and I went in the other. I snuggled up to the bar and made myself at home.

"Jameson neat." I told the bartender. She was an attractive, blonde with large perky breasts, but my focus was elsewhere at that time. If it would've been any other party with anyone else I would be on that like nuts on a chocolate sundae (A/N: Just for my saga girls!!!).

"Having a good time?" I recognized the voice immediately. This was "serious Emmett".

"Hello Emmett." I responded happily, the best I could fake. "How's married life?" I knew what was coming but I wasn't going to make it easy for him.

"Feels amazing." Could he get any sappier? I knew he was happy but seriously was she already holding onto his balls.

"Glad to hear it man. You deserve to be happy." As soon as I said it I knew I was playing the "Best Man" part to a tee, laying it on as thick as I could. Was I doing it because I knew he was going to tell me to stay away from Bella, did I care if he was going to tell me that?

At that moment I glanced towards the dance floor and saw Bella dancing with her dad. She looked so fucking sexy. She caught me staring and winked at me once again, licking her lips lightly. I knew she was thinking what I was thinking and that we would indeed pick up where we left off. Then we'd go our separate ways right? Right.

"Thanks for being here man," Emmett's voice brought me out of my stupor, " I really appreciate it. I know this isn't really your scene." It really wasn't, he knew me too well.

"No problem man, what are friends for?" I responded nonchalantly.

"I saw you looking at Isabella," he said finally getting to the point. "Do me a favor man and just don't... you know what I mean." There it was exactly what I was expecting the whole time, from the moment he walked up to me. Why didn't he just cut to the chase in the first place, and was I that predictable?

"Whatever you say man," shrugging it off like it meant nothing. "Wasn't planning on it." I threw a meaningless wink towards the bartender, just to top it off. That should convince him well enough.

"Thanks man." He responded. "Rosalie was convinced you'd try something. I told her I'd say something." I was floored; little did they know that it was not my idea in the first place. Sure I'd thought it as soon as I laid eyes on Bella, but I was convinced she was too good a girl and left it at that. When "Let's fuck," came out of her mouth, things changed.

He didn't wait for me to respond. He patted me on the shoulder and marched back to his drill instructor of a wife. Man for his sake I hope she wasn't like that in bed, "Up, down, left, right, go, stop". Why any man would want that in a wife is beyond me.

I noticed Bella was nowhere to be found and heard someone mention she was loading presents into the back of her parents SUV. I thought that sounded like something a "Best Man" could help do as well. I walked over grabbed a few presents and made my way outside.

I walked outside into the crisp night air with one thing on my mind, one person actually. I noticed her almost immediately, my heart skipped a beat. What was this effect this woman had on me? She was staring at me with those brown eyes filled with lust.

I said nothing. I strolled up to her, placed the presents in the back of the SUV, shut the doors and led her towards an open door. As soon as she was inside, I pushed the door shut while pushing her up against it. I noticed it was a janitor closet of some sort. Not the ideal location but it would have to do. My lips made contact with hers, not asking for permission to enter but demanding it with my tongue. Her hand reached around to grab my ass letting me know that she was with me every step of the way.

"What took you so long?" she asked while grinding her center against my already painful erection. "I was starting to think you lost interest."

"Let's fuck." My only response. I kneeled down in front of her slowly, lifting her dress and hitching her legs over my shoulders. I cupped her ass with both my hands and pulled her gorgeous sleek pussy towards my waiting tongue. I licked her entire length in one swipe, enjoying her taste every bit as the first time. She moaned and pulled my hair so I dove in deeper, concentrating on her clit. I slowly put one finger into her and then added a second when I could tell she was ready, her moans told me I was doing something right. I licked and sucked her clit and continued to thrust my fingers inside her, obviously hitting the right spot, she moaned continuously. Her breathing was getting erratic and I could tell she was getting close, I nibbled at her clit just enough to send her over the edge.

"Oh God, Oh Edward!" she moaned. I loved the sound of my name coming from her lips. I had to hear it again.

I continued to suck and lick her clit while using my fingers more vigorously. I had to hear her one more time, I needed to hear her one more time. I concentrated on my sucking, knowing that was especially what she responded to. I grazed my teeth slightly over her stiff button. She started to breath heavily, almost hyperventilating and I could tell she was almost there. I increased the speed and depth of my fingers, going deeper than before and then squeezed her ass in my other hand. That did it! She lifted her hips pushing her pussy even closer to my mouth and she pulled my hair as she screamed out in ecstasy.

"Oh Edward! Oh my God!" That was exactly what I wanted to hear.

I pulled my mouth away from her delicious pussy, I kissed every inch of her thigh as I slowly set each foot back on the ground, making sure she had her balance. I lowered her dress back down and looked up at her. Her lustful brown eyes looked down at me and then she smiled at me.

She said nothing. She put her hands under my chin motioning me to stand. She kissed my lips passionately, as if she was thanking me for what I had just done. She turned me around, pushing me against the door where she was moments before. She made quick work of my belt and pants, pushing them down to my ankles. She slowly kneeled down, my heart raced in anticipation of what she was about to do.

She slowly placed just the tip of my cock into her warm mouth. Just as she was about to go further, I heard the muffle of her name from outside... "Isabella!"

"Shit," Bella stopped right where she was. "Someone is coming." she whispered.

"Not yet, give me a few." I responded, not being able to help the evil grin on my face.

"As much as I want to continue, we can't." She stood up, straightening her dress as I pulled my pants back up, righting myself as best as I could. "Someone is outside looking for me." she said as she poked me in the chest with her finger.

"Fine," I responded irritated. "You've got no complaints, you got yours."

"Poor baby, go home and put some ice on it," she shrugged. "Unlike you, I keep my private life to myself even when it comes to my family." she added. "It's none of their business, as far as they're concerned I'm a "good" girl. They might even think I'm a virgin. Who knows?"

"I see," I stepped away from the wall, placing one hand on the nape of her neck. It was my last effort to get her to change her mind.

"Whatever," she stepped back, pushing my hand away ,it was suddenly awkward in that tiny closet. "I'll go out first, you follow in a few minutes. Give me a chance to explain, I'll think of something." she waved her hand towards me as she stepped out of the closet.

As I stood in the dark closet, I could hear the conversation outside.

"There you are Isabella." It was her mother's voice.

"Yes Esme, sorry," she responded. Esme? What was that about?

"I had to make a call and my phone wasn't working for some reason. Work stuff. " Wow, she was good, I even believed that.

"It's alright, I was just coming out to see if you needed any help. I bought out the last of the gifts." Esme explained.

"Thank you, I guess I got a little distracted." I couldn't help but laugh, only I knew the real reason she was distracted. Flashes of what had just happened came to mind (my cock just inside her perfect lips) and I found myself getting hard once gain. I was wishing we hadn't gotten interrupted.

"I hate these shoes, I need to put my feet up, let's go back inside." Bella finished, breaking my trance.

"Good idea, I'm sure that Rose would like to say goodbye before her and Emmett leave." Esme continued. I heard footsteps going away. "By the way, have you seen that Edward character around?" Bitch.

"Thought I saw him take off with one of the waitresses." Bella added. Nice touch. Guess I wouldn't be going back in. Would I ever see her again?

"Stay away from that one Isabella, he's no good." Esme responded with a sneer. I could tell she really did not like me.

"Let's get inside, it's starting to get cold out here." Bella responded, not even giving her a response. I heard the footsteps get quieter and quieter.

I stepped outside of the closet. I had already decided to leave, though Bella had made it almost impossible even if I had changed my mind. I didn't want to have to put up with any more from Emmett or anyone else. Already knowing it wasn't going any further tonight. I walked over to my truck, pausing for a second at the door wondering once again if I'd ever see Bella again and knowing already that I wanted to. She was after all a great fuck.

A little while later, I was driving home and my phone beeped. Text message.

"Fancy a quickie Eddie? T" Ahh Tanya, perfect timing as usual. I was hard instantly.

I picked up my phone texting her back, "See you in 5. Be ready. I am. E"

A few minutes later I arrived at Tanya's. Tanya was gorgeous, strawberry blonde, huge breasts (implants), piercing blue eyes, a real beautiful woman and a perfect fuck. I let myself in since the door was open, I did tell her to be ready for me, she was in her room laying on the bed masturbating.

"Hello Gorgeous." I said as I started to take off my clothes.

"Hello yourself," she said, not even bothering to stop. "Why so dressed up?"noticing my attire.

"Emmett got married." I said while making gagging noises.

"Another one bites the dust." she laughed in response.

"Whatever." I was already at the bed. Fully undressed, fully erect. "Ready?"

"Always baby!" she said grabbing a hold of my cock with her hand, pulling me on top of her. "Just priming myself for you, I know how you like me wet." she continued as she shoved my penis into her hot box.

I pushed my member deep into her pussy, filling every inch of her that I could. She pulled my hair and screamed my name and I knew she was there. Tanya was easy to please especially when she started without me, she always made sure she got hers even if I just finished her off.

"Come on my tits Eddie! I want it on my tits!" She demanded and she got it. I pulled my cock out of her and blew my load all over her ample mounds. As I came on her tits she screamed! Tanya loved to watch me come, she says I look like a god when I come. Who was I to argue? Sex with Tanya was easy, no muss, no fuss and I didn't mind that one bit.

I got up, cleaned myself off in the bathroom and made my way back to her bedroom. Tanya was already in bed under the covers with a book.

"Want me to make you a sandwich Eddie?" She offered as I put on my shoes. This was our little joke with one another. I was not the cuddling type and Tanya was not the domestic type.

"Sure honey, right after we cuddle." I laughed playfully slapping her ass. "Night T, Thanks." I winked at her as I walked out the door.

"Night Eddie. Lock the door on your way out." She yelled from the bedroom, she knew I knew my way out and that was that.

When I got home, I was ready for bed. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day. I emptied out the pockets of my rented tux knowing I needed to return it tomorrow morning, Emmett made sure to point that out to me. As I reached inside the last pocket, I noticed a piece of paper, hotel stationery. How long had that been there? On it was simply...

" Let's Fuck Again... 555-0130"

No comments:

Post a Comment