Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 2... the wedding.

Chapter 2... where it all starts. They meet and hit it off right away. ;) HOT!

Chapter 2

The next day, during the wedding ceremony, as I stood at the altar watching my friend nail the coffin on his bachelor life, I felt eyes boring into me. I tried to trace the source of the phantom gaze, and found the maid of honor, the bride's younger sister, Isabella.

She was gorgeous, the very definition of it. She had dark mahogany hair that framed her beautiful face, full kissable lips... Even though she wasn't wearing the most attractive dress, she looked stunning, mainly because one thing the dress did do was show off her petite figure, with curves in all the right places.

She also had the most beautiful brown eyes, I couldn't stop staring into those deep chocolate brown pools. Then she winked at me, and of course I had to wink back. " You're hot," she mouthed as her sister took her vows. "You are too," I mouthed back. We eyed each other all through the rest of the ceremony.

During the reception, I made eye contact with Bella while she was eating a strawberry, and she made my dick shoot up just from the way she wrapped her full lips around the fruit and sucked the juice out of it. All I could think about was having her give my dick the same treatment.

Her eyes wouldn't leave mine, and I knew that she knew what she was doing to me. She knew I was staring at her, fully erect, lusting for her. But she kept her distance. I assumed because her sister had warned her against my bad-ass ways. But I knew too well that forbidden fruit is the most desired, and the way she was looking at me, it seemed clear she was interested, to say the least.

During the bride and groom's first dance, Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden (could you get any sappier!) when the emcee asked everyone to join the happy couple out on the dance floor, Bella approached me. I held out my hand, and she linked hers to it. Her confidence turned me on.

"You must be Edward." she said like she knew exactly who I was. Just like I thought, Rosalie had warned her about me.

"I am," I said " You must be Isabella." Letting her know that I knew who she was too.

"Call me Bella," she said . As we danced I couldn't help but take in her scent and feel the way her body pressed into mine and I'm sure she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Bella." I responded, lightly caressing the line of her neck with the tip of my finger. I felt her shiver beneath my touch I enjoyed the fact that I could make her react this way.

We swayed across the floor. Our bodies were so close together, she had to feel my erection sticking into her lower region. She closed her eyes as I pulled her close to me. Ringlets of her brown hair fell on my shoulder, and her soft skin brushed against my arm.

"This feels so good," she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, it does," I agreed, one hand on her lower back the other starting to softly cup her ass.

"You know what would feel even better?" she said, while grinding her crotch lewdly into mine.

"Yeah, what?" I said. I had an idea what she had in mind, but I didn't want to be the one to blurt out, "Say, why don't we get naked together?" I didn't want to take a chance of disrespecting her. She seemed like a "good" girl.

"Let's fuck," she whispered. Her hot breath sent goose bumps down my neck reaching all the way to my groin. I was the one shivering now. Music to my fucking ears.

I was floored. My hard-on almost jumped out of my pants. Bella, hardly seemed the type to talk about "fucking," or to suggest us enjoying a quick fuck. I'd pegged her as a "wining and dining" gal, the kind who would take a good month or two to get into bed. I didn't usually have the patience for those types.

But I loved her forwardness! I never dreamed she would be so daring-so easygoing about sex!- since her sister was such an uptight bitch. Emmett had to beg Rosalie for sex. And how often had I heard him whine that when he did manage to get any, she insisted it be exclusively missionary-style? I would go nuts faced with a lifetime of sex with just one woman, all in missionary position.

"Sure" was the only response I could manage as Rosalie and Bella's parents glided towards us from the other side of the dance floor. Now Bella and I were shoulder to shoulder with them.

"Having fun?" the father asked us as he spun his hellishly hot wife around.

"Lots," I said. "What a wonderful wedding you've thrown. And you have such beautiful daughters." Was I buttering dad up in anticipation of having his daughter butter my cock?

"Thanks," he said. " You can thank my wife for that."

I nodded my agreement. Mom definitely hadn't lost any of her luster. She was still, in a word, a bombshell.

When her parents were out of earshot, Bella whispered in my ear, "The fuck offer is still on the table, unless you're not interested?" Her lips lightly grazing the edge of my earlobes, causing my immediate reaction.

I looked around the hall and realized my best-man duties were officially fulfilled. I was rigged out in my rented tux, I'd done my best to arrange a sleazy bachelor send off, and I'd delivered a nauseatingly gushing toast (which I for one didn't believe a word of) to the happy couple. What was left for me to do except fuck the maid of honor?

"You want to do it right here?" I said wondering just how daring Bella was.

"No, silly," she said, nudging her nose near my armpit. She was shorter than me even in those sexy heels she was wearing.

"Then maybe we should hook up later?" I said, figuring we would have to wait till after the reception was over. She pondered this, but her lustful grin cued me in that she was in fact interested in the here and now.

"Why don't we go to the room we rented for the bridal party," she said flushed with excitement. "No one is using it anymore." Her hand lightly grazing my already prominent erection.

"Quick thinking," I said. " I like that." As I tapped her playfully on the ass.

We scurried out of the banquet hall and made our way to the room where Rosalie had prepared for the ceremony and reception. (Funny that Bella had a key!) It was empty. I closed the door behind us and pinned her against the wall I pinched her already taut nipples through her dress. Nothing was holding me back. I would show her I was interested in a fuck.

Pushing her back towards the vanity I brushed everything off with one swipe of the hand, lifting Bella up with the other. I planted a trail of hot kisses, starting behind her ears and moving up her neck to her soft ruby-red lips. When our mouths met, there was instant chemistry. There was nothing timid about the way we kissed. One light kiss, followed by my tongue grazing her bottom lip asking for entrance which she granted immediately. While our tongues probed each other, I fiddled for the hook of her dress. I got frustrated; it felt like the dress was dead-bolted! I didn't care if I had to rip the damned thing off of her- I needed to fuck her there and then.

"Can you help me out?" I said, trying to keep myself from going ballistic and ripping the dress open with my teeth.

"Don't worry, I'm not wearing panties," she said, shifting her dress up to expose the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen- a dusting of brown hair framed her swollen lips, which glistened in the light. Usually I'm a selfish son of a bitch when it comes to sex. It's all about me- lick my balls, suck my dick, ride it until I explode. But when I caught a glimpse of that pussy, I had to have a taste. I was still doing it for me. I just had to taste that pretty pussy. But this time I realized it wasn't going to be entirely about me.

Since going down on a woman isn't something I do all that often, I let my mouth linger on Bella's inner thigh before diving in. I slid my tongue gradually over her stiff button. This made her moan and beg me to suck her. As soon as I tasted her sweet juices, I buried my face in her pussy. My tongue flicked her clit as she thrust her gyrating twat onto my mouth.

While my tongue probed deeper into her quivering pussy, she yanked my hair. Could my boner get any stiffer? Talk about guilty pleasure! Just then she cried out, "Oh yeah, eat my pussy!"

With her pussy riding my mouth, I couldn't speak. The only way I could answer was by sucking her faster and harder. She tasted amazing!

"Oh God," she screamed finally, as her entire body shuddered. She's even more beautiful when she comes.

That was a first for me, caring enough to bring a woman to orgasm. Usually I finish first and couldn't give a shit about making my partner come. I didn't realize what I'd been missing all this time! It was my first experience of really enjoying a woman's taste, and her afterglow and her horny reaction afterward. I assumed that after Bella exploded she would need a cooling-off period. Instead, she was hotter than ever. She reached down between us with so much ease and undid my belt and pants with one hand. I sighed in relief as my cock was released from confinement. She shoved my cock into her drenched pussy, and in seconds I was buried in her wet cunt!

"Fuck me!" she ordered. "Hard!"

I gyrated my hips at a speedy pace, making sure to hit her clit. As I ploughed her, she licked and sucked my nipples. I enjoyed feeling her pussy lips contract as I pumped insistently inside her. She thrashed and gasped while we got down and dirty.

I gathered I was pleasuring her, because she'd gone wild bucking underneath me. She bit my neck lightly while she whimpered. Once again I had succeeded in taking her over the edge. I felt her warm juices dripping onto me. It was a great feeling, that I could make her totally lose control.

All this time that I'd been busy trying to please Bella, getting her to climax twice, I still hadn't blown my load. This must have occurred to her too, because before I could blink, she was shoving my cock back in her drenched box. Our bodies thrashed together as we fucked at a healthy pace. We were a sweaty mess on top of the vanity.

"Come for me, big boy!" she said, challenging me. She frantically squeezed and stroked my balls as I continued to piston in and out of her warm, slippery wetness. "You know you want to." She licked her lips and I knew she knew exactly how much I longed for a blow job from those sweet succulent lips.

The way she moved was driving me insane. I screwed her with such force that I actually felt my dick throbbing. Although I longed to be inside her all night, I couldn't take the heat a second longer. I slid my dick out of her pussy and, unable to withstand the force of my orgasm, hosed her hot cunt with a stream of my come.

"That's what I'm talking about," she groaned as I continued to release my load. She dipped her finger into it her pussy, pulling it out and licking the sweet moisture from the tip.

"Wow." It was the only word I could use to describe what had just happened. I laid my head down on her breasts, breathing in her sweet scent one last time. I had no idea if this would ever happen again. A short time later, I watched as she cleaned herself up and walked out. As quickly as she'd come into my life she was gone. I cleaned myself up the best I could and strolled out of the room.

When I finally got back to the reception, Rosalie was preparing to toss the bridal bouquet. Without missing a beat, Bella was right in front of all the other single woman there and plucked it out of the air, like a graceful wide receiver snagging a short lob pass.

Since she had caught the flowers, I figured I should try to grab a hold of the garter, so I could have the pleasure of sliding it up her leg. So when Emmett tossed it, I made the grab. After all, I was a man with a plan.

Bella and I smiled at each other as she sat down on a chair in the middle of the dance floor. The DJ played "Wrapped Around Your Finger" by The Police while I pushed the garter up her shapely leg. I could smell her sweet sex every inch of the way.

"You can keep moving up," she whispered as I neared her upper thigh. I could feel the warm wetness seeping so close yet so far away.

"Here?" I said, "In public?" I was confident then that it would happen again. I relished in that discovery. Wanting, no needing to be inside her again.

Just touching her near her pussy was making me hard again. I could nuzzle up into her pussy for days on end, but not right here and now, with all the wedding guests looking on. With her family staring at us. I needed to get my hand out of her dress. If it moved any higher, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself, and the wedding video would be assured an X rating.

"How 'bout I stop for now, and finish this later?" I said in a low tone that only Bella could hear, laced with lust. Slowly pulling my hand out of her dress, touching every inch of her leg on the way down.

"Sounds good to me," she said, giggling. Even though the wedding bells were ringing for her sister, I would definitely be ringing her bell again that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment