Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 8... sexy grocery store trip.

Chapter 8... a trip to the grocery store leaves both of the hungry for more. Edward is sweet and enjoying spending time with Bella outside of the bedroom. Will it last?

Chapter 8
EPOV

As we walked in the grocery store I couldn't help but smile, Bella walked next to me. She was dressed in some old basketball shorts of mine along with a white cotton t-shirt, to complete the outfit she wore my sandals. She looked insatiable, I almost couldn't leave the house without taking her one more time but the growl of her stomach reminded me what we were trying to accomplish. She was still gripping the waistband of the shorts in fear they would fall off at any moment.

"Is there anything you don't like?" I asked Bella.

"Nope not really," she responded. "Anything right about now, I'm starving."

We made our way over to the produce section. I was looking for stuff to make the perfect omelet. I found some mushrooms, onions and green peppers. Bella had wandered off and was looking at the fruit. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist, swooping in to kiss her neck.

"See something that you want?" I asked her. She turned around and looked directly into my eyes.

"I do now." She said, winking at me. I reached behind her back and picked a plump red grape from the bunch she had been looking at, lightly grazing her neck with my nose on the way. I brought the grape around and lightly brushed it along Bella's lips, first the top lip then the bottom. She lightly opened her lips and I pressed it to her tongue, lightly squeezing it so the juice slowly dripped on her tongue. She moaned and I knew she was enjoying more than the grape. She quickly leaned up and grabbed the grape with her teeth before I could pull it away.

"No teasing," she said. "I'm too hungry to let you tease me." I shrugged my shoulders and reached behind her grabbing the bag of grapes, slouching to kiss her neck.

"I'm only here to please you Bella." I said, winking at her. "I would never tease you." She laughed out loud and pulled me towards the strawberries.

"Think they're any good?" She said changing the subject. "They look delicious." I reached around her side lightly grazing her breast with the back of my hand. She gasped.

"Only one way to find out." I said. I opened the package of strawberries and reached for the perfect one.

"My turn." Bella said, taking the bright red strawberry from my fingers. She slowly turned around, lightly pressing her body against me. I was instantly turned on. She cocked her head to side and slowly reached towards my mouth with the berry. She slowly dragged it along my lower lip, licking her lips in the process. I opened my mouth and took a bite. The juice dripped out the corner of my mouth. Bella leaned up as I leaned down; her tongue darted out of her mouth and licked up the juice. I captured Bella's lips and drew her in for a kiss. I started to brush my tongue against her bottom lip, wanting the kiss to go deeper. She beat me to it, taking my tongue in her lips and lightly sucking on it. As we kissed I heard a noise come from the side of us. I looked out of the corner of my eye, not wanted to break the kiss to see a stock boy enjoying the show. I reluctantly pulled away from Bella.

"We have an audience." I said. Bella opened her eyes and blushed. Wow, could she be any more beautiful? She'd never blushed in front of me before and I was taken aback by it. She was always so confident and didn't care what people thought. I wondered why she blushed just because someone had seen us kiss. I reached down and grabbed the container of strawberries and added them to the cart. I snaked Bella into my arms, wanting to be close to her once again. She sighed and pressed her cheek into mine. I kept Bella between my arms nuzzled her neck as we continued to shop. I noticed the smell of fresh something coming from the bakery before we even got there. I thought I was hungry but by then I was truly ravenous. Bella groaned at the smell and we walked toward it. The lady in the bakery section was setting out some freshly baked croissants. Bella looked at me out of the corner of her eye and I nodded. She picked up a box and added them to our collection. This time Bella reached down and opened the box. She picked up a croissant, offering me a bite first.

"Thank you." I said before taking a bite. It was so good, still warm from the oven. Bella brought the pastry to her lips and took a bite. I watched as she closed her eyes and reveled in the taste. She licked her lips and moaned lightly.

"Delicious." She said looking directly into my eyes. I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Yes you are." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and lightly blushed again. Gorgeous!

We walked through the rest of the grocery store grabbing the rest of the supplies for breakfast. We only broke apart when I couldn't quite reach something while holding on to her. I couldn't help but kiss Bella's neck and occasionally catch her earlobe in between my teeth. She would shiver and I would laugh. She'd smile at me and then we'd continue on our way. I didn't understand the effect this woman had on me, I noticed the first time we met but it was even stronger now.

We checked out and then walked out to my Blazer. Bella didn't say anything about taking it before. She told me on the way to the store that she liked my truck, reminded her of her old truck she drove before. I liked how relaxed Bella seemed even if she was completely out of her element. I worried at the restaurant that she was stuck-up but that was not the case with Bella Swan.

I opened the door for Bella, she kissed me gently on the lips before hopping in. I put the groceries in the back and climbed in. It was a short drive back to my place, neither of us needed to speak.

We got back to my apartment and I walked around to open the door for Bella; as I opened it she smiled and took my hand. She stepped down and I wrapped my arms around her. We walked around and grabbed the stuff from the back; Bella took the bag with the fruit in it. She reached in and grabbed a few grapes; she offered me one before she popped a couple into her mouth.

"Can I have some more Edward?" Bella asked looking directly into my eyes.

"You can have as much as you want Bella." I responded, raising my eyebrows at her. Bella turned and walked towards the elevator and I couldn't wait to get upstairs to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment