Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 7... hot and steamy night together.

Chapter 7... the go to Edward's together and can't seem to get enough of each other. They are definitely compatible sexually but will it go beyond that?

Chapter 7
EPOV

I couldn't wait to get Bella out of her car and up to my apartment. The entire night had been torture as soon as I had seen her. I immediately regretted not calling her the past two weeks. I did the only thing I could think of to get her attention back; to show her that I was more than still interested. I lied. I lied about not getting her number and I don't even regret it because it brought me to this point. I didn't know what was happening to me, I felt different. I never wanted a woman after I'd already had her. I just moved on to the next. But Bella... I wanted Bella over and over again.

I got out of the car and walked around to help Bella out. Once she was out, I pushed her up against the car and kissed her; not requesting acceptance but imploring it. She quickly devoured my lips. I had to have her, I couldn't wait any longer. She moaned in my mouth as I reached my hand under her dress and rubbed her clit through her already soaked panties. One quick tug and they snapped like string in my fingers. I stuffed them into my pocket with my other hand, never breaking contact with Bella's soft wetness. I plunged two fingers inside of her.

"Don't stop," Bella moaned in my ear, lightly grazing it with her lips. "I want you Edward."

"Right here?" I asked, secretly begging she would let me take her right here. She kissed me more urgently and reached between us. She feverishly undid my belt and started on my pants.

"Yes Edward right here," she said. "I can't wait any longer." She wanted me as bad as I wanted her. She finished undoing my pants releasing my cock from its restraint. I wasn't wearing anything underneath and Bella moaned upon this realization.

"Nice," Bella said, letting me know that she approved of my choice of undergarments, or lack of. I lifted Bella up, wrapping her beautiful smooth legs around my waist. I couldn't wait to be sheathed completely inside of her. I gently rested her bare ass on the hood of the Vanquish, she relaxed letting her legs spread wide open. Bella licked her lips and stared at my cock. She leaned forward taking the tip of my penis in her mouth, I moaned at the feeling of her lips around my hardness. She pulled it out and continued to lick and suck all down the length. She then put me into her mouth so far that I could feel the back of her throat. I moaned as she pulled me out of her mouth.

"I promise to suck your cock till you come later Edward," Bella said looking up at me. "But I want you inside of me right now." She slid a little closer to me and I lowered myself to her. I positioned myself at her entrance and looked down at her big brown eyes. I pushed myself into her slowly never breaking eye contact; she moaned and slightly raised her hips, begging for me to go deeper. I thrust myself into her, filling her with every inch of my manhood. She moaned as I began to move in and out. I kept up a steady pace as she rocked her hips to meet me each and every time. I was so close already, being teased and finally having Bella's sweet succulent lips around me just about did it. She started to move faster and I could tell she was close. I had to get her there first. I reached my hand down to pinch and rub her clit.

"Oh Edward, Oh God yes," she moaned and I could feel her milking me. I pulled out of her coming so hard I literally shuddered. I leaned my forehead against hers and breathed in the scent of Bella and I. Not even a minute later I saw headlights of a car pulling into the garage; Bella hopped off the car putting herself back together and I hurriedly did the same.

"Come on you, I'm nowhere near done with you yet," I said pulling her towards the elevator to head up to my place. She giggled and followed close behind me. I wanted Bella in my apartment, everywhere in my apartment.

We stepped into the elevator and I pressed the fourteen button. I grabbed Bella by her waist and began to lightly touch every inch of her. I lightly caressed her cheeks and leaned in to trace my nose along her jaw up to her ear. I took in her scent and memorized it for later; she smelled of strawberries, freesia, and something else I couldn't quite figure out. I captured her earlobe in my teeth and lightly nibbled on it. I released it and peppered light kisses making my way to her delicious collarbone. I licked, sucked and gently nibbled her delicious skin. She moaned and leaned into me.

She wanted me. Maybe as much as I wanted her.

I had to pull away from Bella or I was going to end up taking her right there in the elevator. I stepped away and stood next to her, not allowing myself to touch her in fear that I wouldn't be able to control myself any longer. I wanted her more than anything in that moment; I needed her more than anything.

Finally the ding of the elevator let me know we were there, the silence was thick with pure sensuality. I reached for her hand and she placed it in mine. I looked at her and she smiled looking at me through her lust-filled eyes. We walked the short distance to my place in silence. I felt Bella's finger doing small circles on the palm of my hand. I smiled wondering what she was thinking. With Bella I can never tell what's on her mind. I'm usually pretty good at reading people but she was a complete mystery to me. I wanted to know more which was another first for me.

With the keys already in my free hand, I unlocked and opened the door to my apartment. I pulled Bella by the hand, wanting her to go in first.

"Welcome," I said. "Make yourself at ho..." I didn't get my entire sentence out as Bella had her lips to mine. She kissed me hastily, darting her tongue quickly into my mouth. We eagerly explored each other's mouth for quite awhile. Taking turns being in control, I would suck on her tongue and then she would suck on mine. It was a dance and I was eager to be her partner. We slowly broke apart and Bella sucked my bottom lip softly. I knew what was coming and I couldn't wait.

She pushed me up against the wall by the door. I hadn't even gotten a chance to turn a light on; it was completely black in my apartment except for the light through the windows from the city outside. She slowly lowered herself down on her knees in front of me, tracing the contours of my chest on the way down. She came to a rest in the middle of my legs on her knees. Her hands made their way to my belt, slowly undoing it, looking up at me; eyes full of hunger. She made her way to my button and then to my zipper, haltingly taking her time. Once they were undone she let the pants fall to my ankles. She focused on my member, drinking in every inch of me with her eyes.

She smiled again and began to tease me; kissing, licking and sucking all around the shaft. Then, in an instant she had taken it all in. I could feel the warmth of her mouth, the avid sucking of her lips and the pressure against the back of her throat. I reached down gripping her hair with my hands while she continued to pleasure me with her mouth.

"I'm close," I said not sure if Bella was a swallower. She had teased me at the wedding by taking a taste but I wasn't sure.

She sucked harder and reached up to tenderly stroke my balls. I groaned and released into Bella's throat. She continued sucking, not missing a beat. She swallowed every bit of it and cleaned every inch of me off in the process.

I pulled her to her feet and secured my pants, ditching my belt. I pushed her backwards until she just about reached my favorite armchair against the wall. I yanked her dress over her head and quickly unfastened her bra. I wanted to see her so I turned the dim light on in the corner. I turned around and drank every inch of her in. I started with her passion filled brown eyes; followed by her luscious lips, the curve of her breasts, her flat tummy, the raise of her hips, her sublime pussy and last but not least her long curvaceous legs. I leaned in to touch her; I massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples slightly while sucking on her earlobe. I pushed her backwards until her knees hit the chair and she sat down. I kneeled down between her legs and reached down and removed her shoes one by one. I softly touched her legs, working my way up to her thighs until I reached her center. She bucked her hips towards me, silently urging me on.

"I want to taste you," I said looking directly into her eyes. "Don't move Isabella."

She moaned her response to my words and slid her body down so that she was closer to me. I peppered small kisses up her thighs until I reached her pussy. She bucked her hips once again wanting me to stop my teasing.

"I told you not to move," I said as I gripped her hips with my hands and forced her to hold still. I found that I liked treating her this way, and I was exceedingly happy to find that she liked it too. I loved that Bella liked to be in control but I also enjoyed taking control too.

I winked and lowered my mouth to her. I licked her from top to bottom and then plunged my tongue inside her. I circled her clit with my tongue and reached up and delicately stroked her wetness. I inserted two fingers inside of her, immediately searching for her G-spot. I methodically stroked her while licking and sucking on her little bundle of nerves. She panted hard and emitted little cries of pleasure which only meant one thing; she was going to come and come hard. I took her nub in my mouth and lightly bit down.

"Oh Edward! Holy fuck! Oh God!" She screamed. Music to my ears. I loved making Bella scream my name.

I made my way up Bella's body and gently kissed her on the lips. Bella took my bottom lip in between her teeth and sucked on it. I relaxed my lips and opened them just slightly. She darted her tongue in and out, surely tasting herself on my tongue. I opened my lips wider and took Bella's tongue into my mouth. The combination of my saltiness and her sweetness was incredible. We both broke away needing to catch our breath. I leaned my forehead against hers and she sighed contently.

I stood picking her up bridal style and carried her into the kitchen. I set her down on the counter, lightly caressing everywhere I could while she settled. I kissed her lightly on her now swollen lips and outlined the curve of her breast with my finger as I walked to the cupboard. I grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and walked to the fridge for some ice and water, I looked over my shoulder and Bella was staring at me. There she was butt naked sitting on my kitchen counter, I couldn't stop smiling.

"You have far too many clothes on still Edward," Bella said giggling and biting her lip. "The only thing you're missing is your belt."

I walked back over to Bella, offering her the glass first. She took it and sipped on it slowly. I couldn't help but stare. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes peaked over the glass staring back at me. She handed it back and I took a drink catching an ice cube in between my teeth. I set the glass down and raised my eyebrows at Bella, she smiled. I bent down with the ice still between my teeth, coming to her heaving bosoms. I delicately sketched the top of her breast moving calmly towards her nipple. I could see the goose bumps I was leaving the whole way. I circled her nipple with the ice and felt her shake beneath me. She reached down and cupped my face in her hands pulling me back to her. She stared into my eyes before kissing me deeply. The ice was instantly melted from the heat of our mouths.

She unbuttoned my shirt slowly and then slid it down my shoulders. She drew an imaginary line over the shapes of my chest then reached down and grabbed a piece of ice out of the glass. She dragged it down my neck to my shoulders and stopped at my chest. I involuntarily shivered. She brought the almost melted ice cube up to my lips, pulling it over them until there was nothing left. I leaned in and captured her lips with my mouth, feeling the hotness of her mouth compared to the coldness of mine. I kissed her softly, licking her bottom lip to gain entrance to her mouth. As she opened her mouth she moaned and I began to explore once again. I didn't break our kiss while I stepped out of my shoes.

Bella reached down and undid my pants. She teasingly lowered my pants letting them drop once they were past my hips. Bella reached down and grabbed my member. She rubbed the little bit of liquid that had accumulated around the tip and then gripped me just below the tip. She released me and I immediately felt the loss. I had to be inside of her again but wasn't sure if she wanted me again.

She started to trace her way back up my body. Her fingers danced on my stomach and reached my chest. She traced my collarbone; starting just under my chin and making her way to my shoulders. She gripped my shoulders and softly kneaded them. I moaned, enjoying even bit of her touch. She pushed me forward and motioned me to turn around. I turned around and heard Bella's breath catch. She must've noticed my tattoo for the first time. The word "ORGOGLIO" in black on my left shoulder blade.

"Beautiful," she said barely above a whisper. She dragged her finger up my body, starting just about my ass, going up my spine and stopping at the word. I could feel her trace the letters on my skin before she kissed me there. I trembled beneath her touch. She pulled me towards her so that I leaned against her bare chest. Then she brought her hands down the front of my chest. She leaned in and captured my lips with her own; deepening the kiss instantaneously. I sighed contently and melted into Bella.

I stood there in her grasp, knowing that I would never be the same because of this woman. She had begun to awaken something inside of me that I didn't even know was there. Bella was unstoppable force; I didn't know any other way to describe it.

"Mind if I take a shower?" Bella asked bringing me out of my haze. "I'm a sweaty mess." She motioned to her body below me. I was immediately glad I cleaned my bathroom yesterday. I'll admit I'm the typical guy when it comes to my bathroom but I do clean it every once in awhile.

"Yeah by all means," I answered. "It's through my bedroom to the left." I turned around and Bella hopped down. I watched Bella walk towards my bathroom and images of her dripping wet body entered my mind. Will she ask me to join her?

"Join me in a few minutes?" Bella asked at the door. "I could use someone to wash my back." She turned and winked at me.

"Yes, I'll give you few to settle in," I answered. She disappeared and I sighed. Wow, what a night this has turned out to be. I felt stupid once again for not calling her. I promised myself that one day I would tell her the truth. I could only hope that it wouldn't matter. I downed a glass of water and quickly gathered up mine and Bella's things. I carried them into the bedroom and placed them on the chair by the door. I slipped off my socks and headed for the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom and noticed Bella's shape through the shower door. She had curves in all the right places. I approached the door; slowly opening it and stepping in. I stared at the beauty in front of me. She was even more gorgeous in the water if that was possible. Her hair was up and her skin glimmered as the water ran down her back and reached the top of her ass. I licked my lips and tried to control myself.

"There you are," Bella said. "I almost thought you decided not to join me." She reached out and pulled me closer so that the water was hitting me. Then she wrapped her arms around me and put her cheek to my chest just below my neck.

"You're gorgeous Bella," I said softly.

"Thank you," she replied. "You're not so bad yourself." I could feel her smile on my neck.

"Let's get you clean," I said reaching for the body wash. I squeezed a little into the palm of my hand and reached for the body sponge. I lathered up the sponge and started to scrub Bella. I started at her toes and work my way up. I lingered at her thighs; her beautiful shapely thighs. Then on to her ass; she had a nice ass, one you could bounce a quarter off of. I washed her back and then spun her around paying special attention to her perky breasts. I watched the soap as it slid down each curve of her body.

"You're next," Bella said. She grabbed the body wash, adding just a little to the already lathered sponge. She kneeled down and started to scrub me. I looked down at her and couldn't help but smile. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. She took her time scrubbing, lingering in some areas just like I did.

"Thanks," I said. I pulled Bella close and let the water cascade down between us. I leaned forward and kissed her sweetly on the lips. I reached up to touch her neck and Bella deepened our kiss. We kissed until the water started to run a little colder. I felt Bella's nipples go hard against my chest causing my immediate reaction. I couldn't help myself any longer; I had to have her again. I gently picked Bella up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I attacked her neck; nibbling, sucking and licking all over it. The hardness was growing in between my legs and I knew she could feel what she does to me.

"I need to be inside you again Bella," I said as I continued to nibble her neck. She moaned and I knew she was more than willing. I reached down and shut the water off. Then I opened the door and stepped out, never breaking contact with Bella. It was short distance to the bed; I slowly laid her down on the bed and she moaned, wanting me as much as I wanted her. I entered her slowly; taking my time, savoring ever inch of her. I looked down at her and she stared back at me with fervor in her eyes. I pushed inside of her completely feeling every bit of her heat. I moved both of her legs to one side of me so she was lying on her side and I kneeled on the bed. This position brought me deeper and closer than before. I leaned down and kissed every inch of Bella's thigh. I lightly licked it in one spot savoring the taste and Bella let out a moan.

"I'm close Edward," she said. "Come with me Edward."

"Yes Bella Yes," I said not being able to say anything else.

"I want to hear you Edward," she said as we switched positions, never breaking contact. Bella lay on her back spreading her legs completely for me. "Please Edward, I need to hear you," she begged looking into my eyes.

"I'll try Bella," I said biting my lip. "I promise." I was never very vocal but the fact that Bella wanted it, needed it, I had to try to give it to her. We'd both given each other so much tonight surely I could do this. I started to move faster and pump harder. I gave her as much as I could. I could feel Bella's pussy walls start to contract and I knew she was even closer. The sensation was driving me closer to the edge. I started to pull out of her but she wrapped her legs around me shaking her head.

"Stay," she said barely above a whisper. I looked into her eyes and nodded. She continued to move with me, mimicking my every move. I'd never felt closer to anyone in my entire life. She started to moan and scream my name while going crazy beneath me. I couldn't hold off any longer.

"Bella, fuck," I said, it came out as a whisper that only Bella could hear. I quivered and buried my head in her shoulder. I was shaking a panting like nothing I'd ever experienced.

"Thank you," she said kissing me on the cheek while delicately stroking my back. All I could do was nod. I collapsed on to the side of her and reached up to lightly touch her cheek.

We laid there staring and effortlessly touching one another. Almost quietly thanking one another for the night we shared, I know that's what I was doing. At some point Bella had closed her eyes and I almost thought she was asleep until I heard her stomach growl. It was close to four in the morning and I had absolutely nothing in my fridge.

"Breakfast?" I asked Bella leaning up on my elbow.

"Hmm yes please." Bella said not even opening her eyes.

"I'll cook but we'll have to go get supplies first," I said. "Sound okay?"

"Sounds great," she said finally opening her eyes slowly. "My legs could use the stretch."

No comments:

Post a Comment