Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 6... dinner amongst friends.

Chapter 6... Bella and Edward pretend not to know each but can't seem to stay away from one another. Flirtation leads to a promise of fulfillment.

Chapter 6
EPOV

As we took our seats, I couldn't stop staring at Bella. Jasper assisted Alice and I of course helped Bella. After all I was at least a gentlemen, sometimes. I took the opportunity to place my hand on the small of her back. She looked at me out the corner of her eye and I couldn't help but smile at her. She abruptly turned her head while rolling her eyes and I knew she remembered me. So she was either mad at me for not calling, or she was a stuck up bitch. I didn't want that kind of woman. She was exactly what I feared she was- uptight and clingy.

"So Edward what do you do?" Bella asked as she looked at her menu.

"I work construction for Alice's dad." I said not caring what she thought as I poured myself a glass of white wine. I didn't drink much wine, but I hadn't seen the waiter to order something stronger.

"Don't be modest Edward," Alice added. "He's a foreman, but he does practically everything."

"Sounds like you are busy then." Bella responded seeming to respect what I did. Ok so maybe she wasn't so uptight.

"It's a paycheck for now." I responded back. "I'm trying to start my own company but it's a slow process."

The waiter came up to the table and asked for our drinks order. Jasper and I ordered something from the bar and the girls stuck with the wine that was already at the table.

"I admire that you have the desire to start your own company, it's a difficult thing to do." Bella continued where we had left off.

"Thanks, it's nice to know someone doesn't think I'm crazy." I answered back. I glanced over at Alice who was beaming at mine and Bella's interaction. Not so fast pixie I'm just looking to get some.

"That's so not right Edward and you know it!" Alice exclaimed. "I'm so up for you starting your own company, I offered to help didn't I?"

"Yes Alice. I didn't mean to imply that you weren't supportive." I explained to Alice.

"You better not have been." Alice responded pointing her little finger at me.

The waiter returned with our drinks and took our orders. I had no idea what I had ordered but it sounded good.

"How did you and Alice meet?" Asked Bella looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"We met in elementary school actually, she kicked me in the shins and we've been friends ever since." I said looking at Alice with a smile.

"Not so fast mister," Alice chimed in. "You called me weird, I had the right to defend myself." Everyone laughed including Bella which reminded me of making her moan.

"How did you and Jasper meet?" I asked Bella trying to keep the conversation going.

"College, we went to school together. We got paired in a mock business together." She responded.

"Who would've known it would have led to a real business huh Bella?" Jasper added smiling at Bella. I'd rarely seen Jasper smile at anyone but Alice so it was easy to tell that their friendship meant a lot to him.

"Yes Jasper." Bella responded winking at Jasper. "You are my rock and you know it."

Dinner arrived and we all started to eat. I had ordered some type of steak and it was delicious. Bella was eating a salad of some sort and I wondered why, she was gorgeous not a pound out of place. As dinner wound down and everyone started to finish I got up to excuse myself to the restroom.

Coming out of the restroom I rounded the corner into the little sitting room just outside the bathrooms. I felt something graze my back and then there was Bella pushing me up against the wall. She kissed me without any hesitation and ran her fingers through my hair, my body immediately responded. I wrapped my arms around her grabbing her ass with both hands as we probed each other's mouths.

"I've wanted to do that all night Edward." She said between kisses.

"I'm glad." I responded, it was all I could manage as she opened her mouth to mine again.

"Glad to see I still have an effect on you." She said lightly grazing my prominent erection through my pants. "I was starting to think you'd had enough of me."

"Not even close." I said against her neck causing goose bumps on her skin where my lips touched.

"Guess you should've called then." She said, as she turned and headed towards the table.

I was speechless and standing there with a hard-on. I adjusted myself quickly so that my prominent erection wasn't pressing against my zipper. Then I walked to the bar for a shot of Patron, I needed something to calm my nerves. I saw the little redhead with green eyes sitting at the bar. She winked and me and I smiled. My mind was elsewhere or I would've made a move. I glanced towards the table and Bella was staring in my direction. I decided to join the group back at the table.

I approached the table and everyone was engrossed in conversation. Bella acting like nothing ever happened of course. What could I do to get to her like she had just gotten to me?

"Glad to see you made it back Edward." Alice greeted me.

"Yeah sorry. I stopped at the bar." I answered looking in Bella's direction.

"Time for cake!" Alice exclaimed. The waiter came over and lit the candles on Alice's cake and we all sang Happy Birthday. We started to eat our cake and I decided now was the time to make my move. I dropped my fork on the ground. As I bent over to retrieve it I slid my hand up Bella's inner thigh, just close enough to feel the warmness of her eager pussy.

"A number would've been nice." I whispered just low enough for Bella to hear. I knew it was a lie as soon as I said it, but desperate times called for desperate measures. She glanced at me out of the corner of her eye and a small smile appeared. Knowing the ball was back in her court. I redirected my attention back at Alice.

"Are you ready for your present Alice?" I asked making sure all my attention was away from Bella.

"Edward." Alice whined. "You didn't have to get me anything."

"Nonsense Alice." I responded. "It's your birthday after all." I handed Alice a long black box with a simple white bow. She quickly opened the box with a huge smile on her face. Inside were tickets to a Seattle Seahawks game, not the best seats, but I knew she'd have a good time. We had gone once the year before and she had said she wanted to go again.

"No way!" Alice exclaimed. "Seahawks here I come!" She was excited and I knew I'd picked the right gift.

"Not the best seats but we'll have good time." I responded.

"Oh you think you get to go with me?" Alice responded evilly.

"Duh who else would you take?" I asked. Knowing she was just picking on me.

"Was this really a gift for me, or did you just need someone to go with you?" She asked.

"Yes Alice." I responded rolling my eyes at her.

"Ready for another one?" Bella chimed in. Handing Alice a beautifully wrapped present.

"Oh Bella." Alice sniffled. "Thank you." Alice opened her gift. Inside was a necklace. Simple and elegant, nothing like the pixie but Alice loved it.

"Oh Tiffany's." Alice said. "You shouldn't have Bella. It's beautiful, I've wanted one of these for awhile now." Motioning to Jasper to help her put it on.

"I'm glad you like it." Bella responded smiling.

"Are you ready to go Alice?" Jasper asked winking at Alice. "We have a plane to catch."

"What?" Alice asked not expecting anything.

"You heard me darling." Jasper continued. "We have a plane to catch."

"Oh my gosh Jasper!" Alice exclaimed. "Where are we going?"

"Italy." Jasper answered knowing he couldn't keep it from her. "Like you've been begging me."

"Really?" Alice was so cute when she was surprised. "For how long? I need to pack. What about my party?"

"Yes Alice." Jasper responded. "Two weeks. Already taken care of and it's been postponed."

"Jasper you are the best!" Alice yelled way too loud. "Bella would you mind giving Edward a lift home?"

"No not at all." Bella responded. "Get going we wouldn't want you to miss your flight. The pilot will only wait so long." She continued. "Enjoy your vacation; see you when you get back."

"Thank you so much Bella." Alice said. "For the time off and making sure Edward gets home."

"Whatever pixie." I said. "I can find my own way home."

"Alright just don't get into too much trouble on the way there." Alice added.

Alice and Jasper said their goodbyes and walked out the door. Alice was bouncing up and down the whole way and Jasper was grinning from ear to ear. I stood to leave wondering if Bella would stop me.

"Edward," she said. "Have a drink with me and then I'll take you home." I nodded taking my seat once again. She motioned for the waiter.

"Crown Royal XR neat." Bella said to the waiter. "And another Jameson for the gentleman."

"Thanks." I said. "For the drink and the ride if I forget to tell you." Don't be shocked, I have manners.

"My pleasure." She responded placing her hand on my thigh. I glanced at her and she smiled at me. I reached my arm across her lightly grazing her breast placing it on her thigh just below her sex.

"No teasing." I said. "I want you Bella, you should know that."

The waiter showed up with our drinks. Neither of us broke eye contact as he placed the glasses down in front of us. He placed the check down as well.

"No teasing." She repeated my words. "I plan on you showing me how much when we leave here." She moved her hand lightly grazing my already stiff cock. She wasn't playing anymore this was direct Bella, my Bella. My Bella?

"Good because I plan on showing you all night." I responded. I moved my hand further up her thigh, lifting my finger till it touched her dripping wet panties. I moaned quietly in anticipation hoping I wouldn't have to wait too long.

"Please do so." She answered and pressed her hand harder into my excruciatingly stiff member. I said nothing. Please don't let her be teasing me. She reached with her other hand and placed a credit card in the bill holder. She raised it in her hand and the waiter was already there to snatch it.

A few minutes later the waiter returned, Bella removed her hand from my lap and signed the bill. She looked at me as I sipped the last bit of my drink while she finished the rest of hers.

"Ready?" She asked as she licked her lips.

"Always." I responded knowing she'd catch the double meaning. She chuckled and I knew she had. I stood, reaching for Bella's hand. She grasped it and stood up. I followed her to get our coats, helping her into hers and then putting on my own.

As I stepped outside into the night air I reached for Bella's hand once again. She took it and we walked in the direction of the parking structure. As we entered the structure I noticed that there were hardly any cars inside at all. Good thing I was walking with Bella and she wasn't alone.

"This floor. Towards the corner." Bella said, pointing in the direction of a black Vanquish.

"The black Vanquish?" I asked. Wondering if I was looking in the right direction.

"My favorite." She responded. "Do you like it?"

"Like it?" I said. "It's incredible."

"Yeah." She said. "I suppose it is." Shrugging her shoulders.

"Can I drive?' I asked figuring she'd turn me down.

"Sure." She said, handing me the keys. "Be careful she's my baby."

"You trust me enough to let me drive your car." I said.

"It's just a car Edward." She responded. "Besides, you know the way to your place faster than I do."

"Fair enough." I said. Not believing she was going to let me drive her $200,000.00 car. I opened the passenger door and Bella got in. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she slid into the seat. I imagined her shapely legs wrapped around my waist and couldn't wait to get her to my place.

"No speeding." She said as I slid into the driver's seat. "As much I want to fuck you as soon as possible, the last thing we need is for you to get pulled over." I nodded not knowing what to say to that.

As we drove I stole glances at Bella. She had put her hand on my thigh when I settled in and it was still there. She was staring absentmindedly out the window and she looked breathtaking in the moonlight.

"Watch the road Edward." She said, looking me in the eyes. "You'll have me soon enough."

I turned back to the road and it's a good thing because we had reached the turn for my apartment complex. We entered the parking garage and I parked in the guest spot closest to the elevator.

No comments:

Post a Comment