Friday, February 26, 2010

Chapter 12 Heaven Part 2 Teaser



Okay... two hours and you can have the rest of it but here's something to get you...more anxious.

"On a tour," I said sucking gently on her exposed collarbone. "Yes, a very private tour." I led her towards the opposite end of the balcony where there was a door marked 'Private', the door to the stairs led to Sarah’s office. "I have friends in high places and as much as I'm willing to fuck you out here where everyone can see. I'd much rather keep your moans for myself. They belong to me after all." Her breathing hitched and she gripped my arm even tighter.
"Fuck Edward," she said moaning and leaning even closer to me. “Please.”


Don't hate me... two more hours and the rest will be yours. 1700 words of pure lemon just the way you've cum to expect from me. Ok... here's a little more I'm feeling giving.

I couldn't answer him. My heart beat faster. Licking my lips I slid my hand down to touch my breast, my finger rubbing over my nipple as I felt my core get tingly, wetter, and excited.
He smiled, a faint barely-there smile.
"I can't stay away from you any longer Bella," he said, his eyes were not on my face anymore. They watched my fingers as I rubbed myself; his eyes moved down to my pussy, then up to my face again.
"I'm glad," I said. "Touch me."


Thank you loyal readers!
Thanks to my beta of course.

2 comments:

  1. I don't wanna wait two more hours!!! but I guess I don't have much choice though huh? oh well. Get that chapter edited Nutter!!!! LOL

    Goober

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wanna wait either! But if this is anything to go by it will be worth it. Will make up for the crummy day I've had.

    ReplyDelete