Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 11... Heaven Part 1 All caught up!

Chapter 11... an evening with Emmett and a trip to Heaven. Surprised by a text from Bella, Edward invites her to join him. Let the games begin!

Chapter 11

Edward POV

It was about seven o'clock when I text Emmett and told him I was ready to meet up. I had spent the day running errands for my trip to Portland on Wednesday and working on my pretty lady. She was almost all fixed up and I couldn't wait to take her for a ride. Her sleek lines and curves were just begging me to climb on. Sure, I could spoil the grand plan and sneak her out for a test drive but I decided to wait until she was completely finished.

Emmet text me back and we made plans to meet up at Ballard Loft for some beer and pool at seven-thirty. It was April and slightly overcast with a permanent chance of torrential rain as usual, after all it is Seattle. Driving with my windows down and stereo blaring Kings of Leon as loud as it would go; I parked my Blazer in the parking lot across from Ballard's.I spotted Emmett sitting on the outside deck with his back against the black railing; of course, I couldn't resist sneaking up on him.

"How's it going fucko?" I said, lightly slapping him on the shoulder. He jumped and dropped one of the Sliders he was about to stuff in his pie hole.

"God damn it Edward," he yelled at me. "You made me drop food and you know how good these are."

"Sorry man, I couldn't resist," I said. I then nodded at the waitress that happened to spot me; Heidi always knew what I wanted, in more ways than one. Hopping over the railing, I took the empty seat across from Emmett.

"Why can't you use the door like everyone else?" Emmett asked crossing him massive arms over his chest.

"Because that's not how I roll and you know it," I said, winking at him. "Did you miss me?"

"Like a bad case of genital warts, looser," Emmett said rolling his eyes at me. I already noticed he was in a lot better mood than he was in earlier.

"You're mighty cheerful," I said wiggling my eyebrows at him. "Did you patch things up with the Mrs.?" Heidi walked up with my pint of Guinness and a plate of Sliders; they really are the best in the city and they smell mouthwatering. Before she even had a chance to set them down, Emmett had stolen one of them.

"Anything else Edward?" Heidi said, as she bent over giving me a perfect view of her perky breasts peeking out of her crimson top. I diverted my eyes immediately and shook my head. Heidi was one hot piece; I knew from experience and from the look I was getting, I could have a repeat if I wanted one. She shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

"Dude," Emmett said breaking me out of my Heidi induced daze. "Did you just pass up ass?"

"Huh," I said trying to ignore the question because I knew where it was leading. Bella. With her on my mind all day, I finally decided to just play it by ear and see what happens. I'd keep my word to her and prayed she would do the same. The thought of another mad touching her drove me insane. Shit, we hadn't even been apart twelve hours and I was already craving her. It wasn't as if Heidi didn't appeal to me, but Bella; Bella was quickly becoming like oxygen, something I couldn't live without. "Don't change the subject." I said trying to get Emmett to drop it and answer my original question.

"Fine," he said putting the entire tiny cheeseburger into his mouth at once. He quickly chewed it up and followed it with a large swig of beer; light beer but beer still beer, I suppose. "No but I think Rosie talking to Bella will help. So I'm very optimistic."

"Bella?" Trying to keep my voice as even as possible, it almost came out like a moan before I caught it. "How's Bella gonna help your marriage?"

"She's at my house tonight, she and Rosie are looking at wedding pictures, and I may or may not have mentioned to Bella that Rosie and I are having problems in the bedroom," he said it so fast that I almost didn't catch it all.

"And Bella is going to help with that how?" I asked.

"God, I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you," he said. "Just don't tell Rosie, she'd kill me if she knew I was telling you stuff like this."

"I'm not going to say anything to Rosalie Emmett," I said. "I thought Bella was sweet and innocent."

"Yeah right," he said kind of chuckling to himself. "She's far from that. She just doesn't advertise it like some people. Rosie doesn't even know, none of her family does for that matter."

"Are you referring to anyone in particular?" I said knowing he was talking about me but I preferred to play dumb. I wasn't ashamed, so why hide it.

"Whatever Doucheward," Emmett said. "Anyways I told Bella and she said she'd say something to Rosie, so I guess we'll see what happens."

"Hope it helps dude," I said meaning it sincerely, because at the end of the day he didn't deserve to be unhappy.

"Thanks, but now it's your turn," he said raising one eyebrow. "Dude, Heidi?" I turned my head to see what he was staring at, there was Heidi across the deck, she must've heard Emmett or just sensed that he was talking about her because she looked up and smiled seductively.

"What about her Emmett?" I said looking back at Emmett and any direction but in hers. "She's great, but I'm just not interested."

"Bullshit," he said practically screaming at me in a hushed whisper. "You told me once that she was the best piece you'd had."

"She was," I said. "But..." he didn't let me continue.

"The houseguest?" Emmett said raising his eyebrows. I nodded.

"As she left, she said 'no one else', and I agreed," I told him, shrugging trying to make it seem like it was no big deal, even though it is and Emmett knows it.

"Wow dude," he said nodding his head. "You didn't mention this before at the court?"

"It didn't come up," I said running my hand through my hair, something I'm told I do a lot when I'm nervous.

"Well good luck with that," he said smiling. "I hope it turns out the way you want it to."

"Thanks," I said. "Ok enough of this woman talk, let's go inside and play some pool."

Three hours later of me whopping Emmett countless times at pool, we had made our way to the downstairs bar and were finishing another round. Emmett reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Shit," he said putting his phone into his pocket. "It's half past ten, I better make my way home and see if the coast is clear. I miss my wife."

"If I didn't know better I would say you're trying to bail out on me," I said. "It's Saturday night Emmett, let's go to Heaven." Heaven was the nightclub that Emmett and I used to frequent; well I still frequented it but he doesn't, it's where he met Rosalie.

"Heaven no way man, Rosie would kill me if she knew I went there without her," he said holding up his left hand. "Married man, remember?"

"No worries man, I was just giving you shit," I said patting him on the shoulder. "I know you are anxious to go see if Bella cleared the storm for you." Bella, just saying her name made my pulse race and the thought of seeing her made my skin ache.

"Yeah I am," Emmett said making his way to the door. "I'm sick of sleeping on the couch." I laughed aloud, which was probably a mean thing to do, but picturing Emmett on the couch for wanting a better sex life with his wife makes me laugh.

We made our way outside and walked across the street to where both of us had parked. Ballard's was pretty full by then so the parking lot was packed.

"If I don't talk to you this week Edward; good luck in Portland and basketball next Saturday at the courts as usual," he said smiling. "Be there or I'll come looking for you again." I rolled my eyes at him, because Emmett is just stupid sometimes, this wasn't one of those time but I didn't want him to know that I was hoping I'd be with her again.

"Thanks and I'll be there," I said turning to get into my truck. Emmet climbed into his Jeep and I waved at him, before he sped off. I quickly decided that I wasn't going home because all I'd end up doing was driving myself crazy thinking about Bella, she was everywhere in my apartment. I had vivid memories from last night in every inch of my apartment; her presence lingered. I made a decision to go grab a cab to Heaven cause there was no way I was leaving my car there; Ballard's was closer to my place than Heaven. I headed across the street and called Yellow Cab; they told me fifteen minutes so I went inside for another drink.

Thirty minutes later, the cab pulled up to Heaven; luckily, I had decided to dress smart casual thanks to my new wardrobe from Alice. I hate that she went overboard, but I have to admit it was nice to have some new clothes to choose from. I had on some dark wash jeans and a deep green button up; Alice said it would bring out my eyes, whatever that meant.

Stepping up to the club Garrett waved me past the crowd; like I said I frequented this place a lot.

"Hey Edward," Garrett said. "It's been awhile, Sarah will be happy to see you. She's in the VIP Lounge, I'll radio up and have them put you on the list."

"Thanks Garrett," I said patting him on the back. "Come up and let me buy you a drink when you get off." He nodded and I made my way inside.

Heaven is a big club with several levels, all with different kinds of music. The first level is brightly lit with generic top forty music playing. If you've never been there, you stop here because it feels comfortable. The second has louder, darker and always more crowded. It's the level where most of the dancing takes place. The third level is the VIP Lounge; which is the only level I hang out in, especially if the owner Sarah is there. We had a thing once upon a time but now we are just friends; we both know we are better off as just that. She passes through men like I pass through women, or like I used to up until I met Bella.

After being stopped several time on my way up I finally had to tell one girl that I was allergic to vaginas just so that she would leave me alone.

The VIP Lounge is a completely different experience from the rest of the club. It's relaxing; there's music and dancing but it's just less crowded and more intimate. The seating area goes all the way around the room; plush benches line the walls joined with tables and simple black chairs. The bar sits in the middle of one side and the dance floor is in the middle of the other. You can access the bar from any point in the room, which is a positive any way you look at it.

Making my way over to the bar Stefan noticed me.

"Hey Edward," he said already fixing my Jameson. "Glad to see your back."

"Thanks Stefan," I handed him a twenty, he placed it is his tip jar since I never pay for drinks; Sarah sees to that. She told me once when I made it big and owned my own company she would charge me, but not until then. "Do you know where Sarah is?"

"Not exactly sure Edward," he said starting to fix someone else drink. "I'm sure she's around here somewhere." I nodded and relaxed against the bar; taking a pull from my drink, letting the delicious liquid burn down my throat.

"Edward," a female voice purred in my ear, which I knew, was Sarah instantly. "I missed you." I turned to face her and she looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a blue strapless dress, which hugged her body in all the right places; the color caused the blue rings around her green eyes to pop. Her brown hair was loosely resting on her shoulders that were lightly dusted with glitter that smelled like cotton candy. From my past with her, I knew it tasted like that as well.

"Sarah," I said reaching up to cup her cheek in my hand. "I missed you as well. How are you?" I quickly swooped in and placed a chaste kiss to the side of her lips. She surprised me by darting her tongue out to lick my bottom lip.

"Good. Better now that you are here," she said leaning into capture my lips. She gingerly placed her lips on mine; and just when I thought she was going to deepen the kiss, she giggled against my lips. "Too easy."

"For you," I said winking at her. "Always." She threw he head back and laughed loudly. She got Stefan's attention and motioned for more drinks for both of us.

"Let's take these to my table," she said handing over my fresh drink. "There's someone I'd like you to meet." I quirked an eyebrow at her and she just smiled.

Once we made it to Sarah's table, I settled in and looked around. Her table was on the only balcony and it over looked the bar and dance floor. There was a door in the corner leading to her private office, which I had visited several times in the past.

"Edward," Sarah said getting my attention. "I'd like you to meet my fiancé Jared." I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Jared this is Edward, a good friend."

"Edward, it's a pleasure to meet you," Jared said reaching out his hand.

"Likewise Jared," I said shaking his hand. "So, how long have you two been engaged?"

"Two weeks," Jared said releasing my hand and placing his on Sarah's thigh. "Sarah proposed and I accepted of course." Sarah had turned her attention back to us.

"You proposed Sarah?" I said. "The girl who said she'd never be tied down."

"Yes," she said. "I guess when you know you know. Even if you never thought it could happen." She turned to smile at Jared leaning in to kiss him lightly on the lips.

"How... when did you meet?" I asked pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Through Addie one of my partners in the club, 3 months ago," Sarah said smiling at Jared and then looking at me.

"Well congratulations," I said holding up my drink. "I sincerely wish you both the best."

"Thank you Edward, that means a lot coming from you." Sarah said smiling and joining in my toast. Jared nodded and lifted his glass as well. He seemed like a decent person, and Sarah seemed happy so who was I to disagree with that.

I felt the familiar buzz of my phone in my pocket and pulled it out to see who it could be. My breath caught in my throat when I saw who the text was from. Bella.

Edward, Is it Tuesday yet? I could use some company if you're interested. No one else. ~Bella~

I couldn't believe that she was texting me; we hadn't been apart twenty-four hours and she already wanted to see me. Those words stared at me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Must be someone good," Sarah said pulling my attention away from the message. "Anyone who can make Edward Masen smile like that must be special." All I could do was nod before my attention went back to the message. I decided to invite her to join me.

Bella, We can pretend if you want. I'm in Heaven. Care to join me? No one else. ~Edward~

Not even two minutes later I had my answer.

With you is heaven. ;) I'll be there in 10. ~Bella~

I quickly sent back my reply.

VIP angel. ;) I'll get you on the list. ~Edward~

"Sarah," I said. "Do you think you can...?" I didn't even get a chance to finish.

"What's her name?" Sarah said. "I'll call it in."

"Bella, Bella Swan." I said smiling again as soon as her name fell from my lips.

"Bella Swan?" Sarah asked. "As in CEO of L&L?" I smiled nodding. She picked up her cell phone and made a quick call to add Bella's name to the list.

"One in the same," I added. "And don't ask please, it's all very new." Sarah put up her hands as if she was surrendering.

"Wasn't going to," she said placing her hand on my knee. "You know me I don't push." My attention was grabbed once again by the buzzing of my phone. My pulse started to race, my hands started to sweat and I hadn't even looked at the message yet.

Just pulled up. Looking forward to seeing you. Soon. ~Bella~

I quickly typed back my response, wanting her to know that I knew she was here.

Soon. ~Edward~

Excusing myself from the table, I picked up my drink and went to the rail on the balcony. Like a hawk, I watched the door to the VIP Lounge, waiting for her to walk through it. Wanting to see her the minute she walked in, so that I didn't miss a second of her presence. I had been craving her ever since she left this morning and the thought that I just might get to touch her again was driving me lit 'rally insane. Reaching into my drink; I pulled out my stir stick and placed it in the corner of my mouth trying to distract myself; failing miserably.

It was as if the room became brighter as soon as she stepped inside. She looked absolutely stunning, wearing a simple black dress that tied behind her neck. It wasn't too short but wasn't too long; I could see her shapely legs and it clung to her like it was made just for her. It probably was. Her hair was half down which looked beautiful on her because I could see her neck which I was extremely fond of. She was such a beautiful woman; I didn't know what I did to deserve her company.

She made her way over to the bar and quickly caught Stefan's attention. He made her some type of fruity cocktail and placed a shot glass of something dark next to it. That's my girl; she drinks the girly stuff but more than makes up for it with a shot of the good stuff. My guess was Crown XR, same thing she drank at dinner last night. She quickly downed the shot and started drinking her fruity concoction; I couldn't believe that it had only been sixteen hours since I'd seen her. Deciding to play a little game of hide and seek, I pulled my phone out to text her.

I see you in your black dress, beautiful. Are you enjoying your drink? ~E~

I watched as she pulled out her phone; her eyes lit up and he teeth lightly bit her beautiful full lip. I watched as she typed a message and eagerly waited to read what she wrote.

No fair. :( I would be enjoying it more if you were licking it off me. Screaming Orgasm is more than just a drink with you. ~B~

Oh my god. I immediately felt my cock twitch inside of my jeans. I had to respond.

Patience. I promise that won't be the only Screaming Orgasm you will have tonight. ~E~

Seconds later, I watched the blush creep across Bella's cheeks and down to the tops of her breasts.

Keep talking like that and I might have to take care of it without you. :( ~B~

Not wanting to waste another second, I decided to give a hint to where I was.

The TOPS of your breasts are beautiful from where I stand. I'll make you cum with more than my hand. ~E~

She slowly scanned the room; I knew she was looking for me. Her gaze finally lifted and her eyes caught mine. Smiling up at me, she bit her lip and mouthed "hi". Mouthing the word "hi" back, I held up one finger letting her know that I would be right there.

"Go get her tiger," Sarah said having witnessed our exchange. I kissed her on the cheek and left to go to my Bella.

1 comment:

  1. That was HOT, LEMONY GOODNESS!! WHEW!! I need ice! Stir stick..mmm me likey the stir stick. XD. Love it, love it, love it!!

    ReplyDelete