Friday, February 26, 2010

Chapter 12 Heaven Part 2


Here's the latest chapter... hope you don't mind I was in the mood for a little citrus!

Chapter 12 Heaven Part 2
Bella POV (changes later on)

As soon as I arrived at Heaven, my pulse quickened and my palms began to sweat. This behavior was completely alien to me; I had no idea why this man had such an effect on me. When he had returned my text and told me he was at a nightclub, I was green with jealousy and red with anger. I knew it hadn't been that long since I'd left him but I longed for him in a way I never dreamt possible. ‘No one else’, the last words I spoke to him. The words rang in my head over and over again.

The TOPS of your breasts are beautiful from where I stand. I'll make you cum with more than my hand. ~E~

As soon I read the message I began searching, he had teased me enough; I was going insane. I wanted to wrap my legs around him and claim every inch of him, mine. Finally laying my eyes on him, I smiled up at him and bit my lip so hard I thought I might draw blood. I mouthed the word "hi", the relief I felt from just laying eyes on him was astonishing. He mouthed "hi" back and held up a finger to let me know he was on his way. He stepped away from the balcony, and spoke to a woman. A suspicious feeling came over me when I saw him kiss her on the cheek. Had he broken his word already?

I forced myself to leave the bar and made my way to the bathroom; I had to get myself under control. I felt weak and angry with myself for letting a man get to me this way. I didn't need this; I didn't need him, I could have any man I wanted. Why was Edward having this effect on me? I needed to find out if he longed for me as much as I did him. I wouldn't let him have the upper hand anymore. It was my turn. Just then, my phone buzzed.

Gorgeous where did you go? ~E~

I smiled after reading the text, thankful that he seemed as impatient as I had been. Taking a deep breath, I decided to find out exactly how much.
Exiting the bathroom, I found a practically empty booth. I asked the women sitting there if I might join them and told them I was waiting for a friend. The cocktail waitress came by and I ordered them a round of drinks to show my thanks. I quickly text him back knowing exactly what I needed to do.

Absence makes the loins grow harder. It’s time for you to know what it feels like to be watched. Green is definitely your color. ~B~

I watched him get the message. His lips pursed in a line and I longed to drag my tongue over them. Then his eyebrows creased and I wanted to touch every inch of his face. He looked around for a second and then quickly responded.

The longer you hide from me. The less time I have to make you scream. ~E~

I smiled and responded back.

The longer you search the wetter I get. Good thing I'm not wearing any panties, they'd be drenched. ~B~

Watching him; he gritted his teeth, gnawed at his lip and ran his fingers through his copper hair for the millionth time.

Stop fucking with me Bella. Show yourself and I'll fuck you before we even have a chance to leave this club. ~E~

I practically choked on my drink reading those delicious words. Where did he think he could take me? All of a sudden, I realized I didn't care as long he meant it; the anticipation was driving me insane. Nevertheless, I had to know just one thing.

No one else? ~B~

I watched him read it and then he smiled that sublime half smile that makes me quiver from the inside out. I had my response in no time.

Edward POV

She was driving me lit' rally bonkers. Yeah you heard right, bonkers. I don't know how else to describe it. I felt out of my skin, as if I was losing my ability to function. She was still here, I felt her presence, but why was she hiding from me?

No one else? ~B~

There, I had my answer. She wanted to know that I had kept my word. How could I have not, she is who I coveted more than any other woman before her.

No one else Bella. Where are you? ~E~

I responded, hoping that she'd see that I wanted only her. I started to fear that she had given up on me, thinking that I didn’t desire her like I did. I ran my fingers through my hair repeatedly trying to resign myself that she had left. This was the end; it was over before it even really began.

"Right behind you Edward," said the most delicious voice. I could feel her hot breath on the back of my neck or I wouldn’t have believed she was there. The feeling that she was right behind me went directly to my already straining member. Turning to face her, I grabbed her by the hips and pressed myself into her.

"No one else Bella," I said looking directly into her eyes. "You do this to me, only you."

"Edward," she whispered as I leaned into kiss her firmly on the lips. In no time at all before we both deepened the kiss. Our tongues moved languidly together, she tasted sweet and spicy. I kissed her to show her that I meant what I said; she was the only one I thirsted for.

"Come with me," I said unwillingly pulling my lips away from hers. I placed several chaste kisses down her body; lingering on her neck, shoulder, arms and finally fingers. She giggled and simply smiled at me. Seeking out the only person in the club who would understand what I required right then, I led Bella up the stairs where I had previously been.

"I see you found her," Sarah said as I approached her. The look on Sarah’s face told me she could see right through me. She already knew the effect this woman was having on me, the difference she had made.

"Yes," I said pulling Bella impossibly closer to me, needing to feel the warmth of her body. "Bella this is Sarah, she owns the club."

"Pleasure to meet you Sarah; you have a lovely establishment here,” Bella said reaching out her hand to shake Sarah's.

"Thank you," Sarah said shaking Bella's hand in return. "I have to say that I am a huge fan of yours. I love your company's products."

"Thank you, that's very kind of you," Bella said. The silence didn't last long but it felt like an eternity; awkward didn't begin to cover it. I thought I should say something to break the tension; I had no idea what Bella thought Sarah and I were.

"Oh how rude of me, Bella let me introduce my man, this is Jared my fiancé," Sarah said breaking the silence just in time. "Jared this Bella, she owns L&L."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Bella," Jared said shaking her hand. "Actually I work for Black Advertising; we're in negotiations to acquire your future launch campaign."

"Small world," Bella said. "Can't say I know anything about that quite yet, it's a long ways till it reaches my desk..."

While Bella and Jared busied themselves with work talk, I leaned in to ask Sarah a favor. I intended to make good on what I had said to Bella earlier.

"Can I borrow the keys to your office?" I asked quietly.

"Really Edward," Sarah said winking at me. "That might be pushing it just a little." She discreetly handed the keys over; she knew what my intentions were. I smiled and thanked her; I for sure owed her for this. Sarah and I were friends now; she had Jared and I had Bella.

Bringing my attention back to Bella and Jared, I leaned down and lightly nuzzled Bella's soft delicious neck with my nose. I couldn't keep my hands off her anything longer. She sighed and leaned into my touch.

"Well Jared, I look forward to our paths crossing again," Bella said handing Jared a business card. "Call my office; I'll have James set something up."

"Thank you Bella that would be wonderful." Jared said taking the card and placing it in his pocket. "I'll let you two get back to your evening."

"It was a pleasure meeting you Bella," Sarah said smiling. "Edward, be sure to give her the complete tour."

"It was nice meeting you as well Sarah," Bella said as we stepped away.

"Come with me gorgeous," I said leaning down to kiss just below her ear. "I do believe I promised you something." Bella's face blushed crimson red and she lightly moaned sending chills through my body. She reached for my arm and I led the way.

"I don't even know that I care," she said breathing heavily. "But where are you taking me?"

"On a tour," I said sucking gently on her exposed collarbone. "Yes, a very private tour." I led her towards the opposite end of the balcony where there was a door marked 'Private', the door to stairs led to Sarah’s office. "I have friends in high places and as much as I'm willing to fuck you out here where everyone can see. I'd much rather keep your moans for myself. They belong to me after all." Her breathing hitched and she gripped my arm even tighter.

"Fuck Edward," she said moaning and leaning even closer to me. “Please.”

"Oh don't worry Bella," I said stroking her cheek. "I fully intend to do just that." I kissed her on the end of the nose, anxious to make good on my promise and wanting to make her come more than anything.

Bella POV

As we approached the door, Edward unlocked it and we stepped inside. I didn't have a clue where we were going but I think that just turned me on even more. Edward grasped my hand and led me up the staircase.

"Hold my hand Bella," Edward said gripping my small hand in his. "There's a light switch around here somewhere but I'm not sure where. We might have to wait till we get upstairs to see more than this."

The light of the moon outside shone through the very small windows above us, just lightly illuminating each of us in a tranquil glow.

We slowly made our way up the stairs; my heart pounded wildly in my chest and I shook uncontrollably. I wasn't scared; I was incredibly turned on. The arousal was seeping out of me and true to my word; I wasn't wearing anything to catch it.

"Don't be scared Bella," Edward said trading me places and then leaning in to kiss me lightly below the ear. "I won't let anything happen to you." He stepped down a few stairs to stare up at me, lightly skimming my arms with his hands. "You are breathtaking in this light."

I couldn't answer him. My heart beat faster. Licking my lips I slid my hand down to touch my breast, my finger rubbing over my nipple as I felt my core get tingly, wetter, and excited.

He smiled a faint barely-there smile.

"I can't stay away from you any longer Bella," he said, his eyes were not on my face anymore. They watched my fingers as I rubbed myself; his eyes moved down to my pussy, then up to my face again.

"I'm glad," I said. "Touch me."

Instantly Edward reached out his hand and touched my pelvis, moaning lightly I rolled my head back. Already aching for his touch, instinctively I began to sway a bit, moving my hips and thighs in the way that stimulated my clit. Edward lifted up my dress and his hand moved between my legs, and his fingers found the bareness of my pussy. He let out a moan and I smiled down at him; then closed my eyes, sighing with the bliss I was feeling, and the bliss that I knew was to come.

Edward moved his hand so that his thumb was on my clit whilst his fingers went on stroking the length of my slit, never going deeper. His other hand went to the tie on the back of my halter dress to work it loose.

I put my middle finger in my mouth and licked it seductively; then put it inside my pussy, stroking myself deep like I so craved him to do. I could hear myself panting as I fingered myself while he stroked my clit. I was wet with desire, and I made that clear to him by taking my finger out and rubbing his lips with it. Then I leaned down to kiss those lips, and he let me lick the essence of myself off him.

Suddenly pushing me back up; shocking me a little with the almost violent abruptness of this movement.

"I don't want a tease," he growled licking his lips. "I want a taste."

"Fuck," I moaned uncontrollably.

He pushed my dress further up, long forgetting about the ties of my dress, for now. I grasped at the stair railings to keep from toppling over. This demanding forcefulness was something new; he hadn't acted like this before. I grew dizzy with excitement as he knelt down and separated my wetness to lap at my pussy.

His tongue was like no other, and the way he moved it around my clit, sucking and kissing my pussy turned me on beyond words. That tongue circling, flicking, and probing soon had me moaning loudly, I hoped that no one else could hear us. I gripped the railing tighter, gladly surrendering to whatever he wanted. I felt shackled to that spot for as long as he wanted me there; and that was just fine with me.

His fingers moved inside my pussy, first one, then two, as his tongue went to stroking my clit, which seemed to swell with need, craving more. My breath was heavy, the air thick with lust. Then his fingers moved out of my pussy and began to stroke my asshole. My moans and gasps became more frenzied as he brought me to the point of orgasm, and then stopped.

Thrown off guard by the abruptness of it, I looked at him with wild eyes and caught a look in his own eyes that I can only describe as pure sex. He was like an animal that has cornered his prey, and is waiting ravenously to devour her. Feeling the dominance of his desire, I whimpered a little. I was stunned and aroused by it even more intensely, I longed to be taken by him in any way he wanted.

He moved up another step and picked me up with his strong muscular arms.

"Turn around," he said gruffly, flipping me around like a rag doll. The way he set me down brought me to my knees on the stair below him, bent over. My ass was in his face and I could feel his breath on my skin, I could hear him too, breathing deeply and huskily as he placed his hands on my hips. I quivered when he touched my skin, and my hips started to move.

"Stay still," he commanded, and I felt his hands grab at my flesh, squeezing me where my ass curved into my hips. It was rough, and it excited me. I raised one hand to my breast, reaching inside my dress to pull hard on my nipple. In spite of myself, my pelvis began to rock again.

"I said be still!" Edward snapped.

It is usually difficult for me to be submissive, especially when I am turned on. I love expressive sex, and I like to flow with whatever I am feeling, losing myself in the moment and following my own instincts while relishing the pleasure. But this was different. Edward's strength and assertiveness were irresistible to me. I took my hand from my bra and put it back on the floor. I looked over my shoulder at him and saw him eying my crack with suck intensity that it shook me. He turned my head back around with his hand and began to kiss the back of my neck; something he knew turned me on. His hand found my pussy and he slid his fingers back and forth from my clit to my asshole, slowly and methodically, all the while kissing and nibbling the back of my neck.

"I'm going to take you now," Edward said firmly. "I want it, and you want it too." He pulled my head back slightly, kissing my neck, my ear, my chin. I was so hungry for him I couldn't wait. I turned my head to kiss him, and he allowed this boldness, kissing me deeply before abruptly ending the kiss and pushing my head forward. His strength overwhelmed me, and torrents of submissive pleasure seemed to lure me deeper into ecstasy.

Edward grabbed my ass hard with one hand, while the other moved to my breast, scissoring the nipple roughly. I panted under his grasp, startled and aroused to frenzy by the force he was displaying. I cried out that I wanted him to fuck me, but he said not yet.

He found my ass and he began to lick and kiss me, shoving me further forward so he could lick my whole crack all the way to my clit. His tongue traced my pussy lips back and forth. He sucked, nibbled, and thrust his tongue in and around until with a scream I came in his mouth. Never letting up he continued with his ministrations, I couldn't take much more of this. I needed his dick inside me.

"Fuck me now," I moaned out. "I want you to fuck me hard. Now!" I was trying to make it sound like a command, but it sounded more like I was begging. Which I was.

"Be quiet and be still," Edward ordered. I never thought I would like this kind of thing from anyone, but I loved his being imposing and superior. Hearing him undo his pants, I practically came again. I arched my back and felt my breast again, but he didn't stop me this time. Instead, he caressed the other one, and then pulled hard on my nipple. I could feel his dick against my thighs, and I loved the hardness of it. I wanted to turn around and suck him.

"Can I suck you?" I moaned. For an answer, he whipped me around, sitting me on the step, and got right up in my face, his dick slapping my cheek.

"Suck bitch."

I had never been called that before without socking the guy, but right now, that was what I wanted. I wanted it hard and forceful and rough, to be claimed completely by Edward. The way he had me pinned forced me to take him in my mouth without using my hands. I licked his gorgeous cock up and down; I licked his balls, kissed and licked his hidden inch between his balls and asshole. I heard him moan, and his excitement turned me on even more. I managed to free one hand but when I moved to touch him, he slapped it back down.

"Just suck," he demanded his voice thick with his authority.

I swallowed his dick, moaning around it as he pushed it all the way to my throat. He was holding on to the railing and thrusting as he fucked my face, and I was so turned on I couldn't get enough of it. I loved the taste of his pre-cum as it escaped into my mouth.

I felt so primal when I looked up at him and saw his eyes glittering with pure hunger. It was fiery, spicy and passionately wild. We were animals mating, and nothing mattered but our own steamy gratification.

He told me to turn again, and I did. My knees by now were a little tender from the hard stairs, but I was so turned on that who the hell cared about knees? I was wet, ready, and eager for him to enter me.

He grabbed my hips and thrust into me; deep, long, and hard; repeatedly. I lifted myself up a little on my hands, and he pushed me back down. I felt take by his power, and the desire throbbed inside me. I was his toy, and I gloried in it as he claimed me over and over, both of us moaning and groaning now. Soon I was crying out with each thrust as he fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked before.

"Fuck! Oh god, fuck!" I cried out as I began to climax, shouting it again and again. Edward shot into me a moment later, with a pulsing force that rocked me yet again.

He slumped over me on the stairs as the wetness leaked slowly from my center. He kissed my neck and gently stroked my hair. Our bodies hot and sweaty, we relaxed into the afterglow of our erotic pleasure.

A few minutes later, we finally separated; I heard Edward let out a small groan as he pulled out of me, and I felt the loss. When he was inside of me, I felt full almost complete somehow. I hadn't noticed until then but pain shot through my knees; the afterglow of my euphoria was wearing off, I could barely rise to my feet. I glanced down and saw the rough raw skin; I knew they would hurt much more later, but it was worth it and I would gladly do it again and soon.

Thank you loyal readers!
Thanks to Noodles, she's my favorite treat!
XXX
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment