Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm been pimped... and everyone needs to vote so let's have a voting booth lemon!





The awesome JandMsMommy(aka AndyMCope)author of Bedroom Confessions recently got interviewed on two blogs and she pimped me! So cheers to you Andy bb!

P.I.C's FanFic Corner

MMM: What is/was your favorite smutty story?

JandMsMommy: The Best Man by WhitneyLove - This is the only “The Best Man” I’ve read and it’s smut tastic! She’s been a huge help to me in the smut area.


The Cold Shower Blog

4. Favourite fanfic and fav smexing scene right now?

A: Emancipation Proclamation will always be my favorite. It was the first fic I ever read. My favorite sex scene…that’s a tough one. LOL I love the lemons in my friend, Whitney Love’s fic “The Best Man”. She’s a great lemon writer and everyone should read her fic!!


It is a privilege to have her pimp. She is constantly telling people to read my story so this is just another great thing she's done for me. Thanks Andy!

On a side note... have you voted for mine and Zephyersky's oneshot yet? Check it out and vote if you haven't already! They've moved the voting so head on over to fan fiction and vote!

Zeph and I put together a little incentive to get you in the mood to vote...

Incentive to Vote

The curtained row of booths stood before me. Six in all, each a bright lemon yellow. I watched as Bella slipped into one of the middle ones. I smirked as her skirt disappeared with the swish of the curtain. I moved to the one next to her and pulled the curtain closed but slipped over into hers.
She thought me crazy when I told her what I wanted to do.
"You're crazy. We're going to get caught, Edward," she'd whispered earlier.

"Maybe, maybe not," I said, "What's the worst that could happen?"

"Jail," she said, raising her eyebrows. "Never being allowed to vote again. Come on Edward. I'm a Democrat. We're supposed to vote."

"Well, maybe after this you'll change your mind and be an Independent with me." I finished raising my eyebrows. A more liberal Bella could only be a good thing.

I hoped no one noticed Bella was already in there. I suspected the senior citizens volunteering had enough to keep them occupied with the rush of people stopping by to vote on their way home from work.
I turned to see her. She was sitting on the small table, legs spread, skirt pulled up to her hips. I could see her glistening pussy and I just about came in my pants.
"Good damn, Bella," I said. "I guess you're on my side now."

All she did was nod and give me the come hither finger. I was still hard from the discussion about it in the car. All I needed to do was unzip.

"Please, Edward," Bella said. "I need you. Now!"

In one swift movement I was inside her, filling her up instantly. I grabbed onto her hips and she wrapped her legs up around me.
"Fuck, Bella," I moaned quietly. She silenced me by covering my mouth with hers. I had to let go of her to brace myself against the back wall. I couldn't help myself I pounded into her like a fucking freight train. Taking everything she was willing to give me and more. She cursed under her breath, moaning into our already joined mouths. Breaking away to bite her lip, drawing blood instantly. I licked it off and sucked her bottom lip between mine.
Her breath hitched and she hissed, "Fuck, Edward." It had been less than ten strokes when I felt her quiver around my cock, causing me to go over the edge seconds later.
We quickly cleaned up the best we could. I needed one more taste of her before I left. The kiss was fast but sweet and I exited first with the taste of Bella on my lips. I slipped back into my booth and quickly marked my choices. I came out after I heard her curtain draw back.

She was radiant. Her cheeks were crimson red with that post-coital bliss thing going on. She stepped up to the box on the table and slipped her card in. I followed behind.

"Did you young kids enjoy voting?" The gray haired gentleman running the polls asked as we were leaving.

"Yes, thank you very much," I said, grinning broadly.

"Best voting experience I've ever had," Bella said, taking the words right out of my mouth.

After we were out the door, I whispered to her "Did you remember to vote?"

She winked at me. "Of course I did."

Hope you enjoyed it! A know it's a little far fetched but doesn't it seem like it would make voting a lot more fun? Besides what better incentive to get you to vote!

XXX
Whitney Love and Zephyersky
now known as Loversky

2 comments:

  1. Well that was a HOT quickie...LMAO

    Sarah aka Goober

    ReplyDelete
  2. these two don't waste their time even in the Booth! oh..woman, you know to squeeze lemon juice.
    s.o. s.o.r.r.y for outburst, i had no idea you had something to do with posting our comments. don't mind really, was sure it's a system fault or my damn slow comp. you're spoiling me with your instant replies :). i am glad you're been pimped ;)
    and now i am off.. *waving hand, running to the voting booth*

    ReplyDelete