Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Little Peak into my process...

Have you ever wondered about the method to my madness... well I promise there is one. First thing I do is find music that puts me in the right mood for the chapter I'm about to write.

I shared the last chapter soundtrack with you and I thought I would do it for now on. This is currently the music I am listening to get in the mood to write Tenderness and Need. I hope you enjoy it!

XXX
Whit

Thank you loyal readers.
Thanks to my beta Julie.
Thanks to Addie and Sarah for helping me find some of the music.

2 comments:

  1. No one else......... is as great as you, FFFF♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Whitney Love for invitation, it's really kind of you. i am *fanfanjustme*, enjoying your fanfic on Twilighted. it's a pity, i don't tweet since i like to be attuned, not to catch up and vanish abruptly. that's what happens when RL is on your back, and 3 lovely kids keep you always busy, but you know how it is..btw, i am in awe with you, you handle it apparently well. i just found your blog and profile on FF.net, and i am going to read now...it's a lot of reading :D. The Best Man should be on the list of TPLibrary of RAoR, i want to recommend it on TwiSmutSinday. take care bb, you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete